EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1667076734495.jpg

I'm kinda over Sisko for DS9 now. I'm getting him but much prefer the earlier season uniforms.

I really can't wait to see more aliens like Dukat, Garak and Quark go up for PO.

I like that they're going with the FC greys for DS9, it means that there will be good uniform variety between TNG/DS9/VOY/ENT

I like that they're going with the FC greys for DS9, it means that there will be good uniform variety between TNG/DS9/VOY/ENT
Plus as a bonus neither Jadzia or Ezri will be the odd one out, they'll both match the other characters. (...except for Kira.)

I mean that Jadzia and Ezri can both display chronologically correct with the other characters, but Kira has distinct season 6 and season 7 looks, so she can't pair with both Daxes. (But it looks likely that the Kira we get may not match either anyway, so it might be moot.)

Just got the final payment email from Exo-6 for Sisko and I couldn’t hit “pay” fast enough! Cannot wait to get this figure in.

Yessss! Sisko isn’t my favourite captain but hot damn, he’s my most anticipated figure yet. Can’t wait to complete the DS9 lineup.

Just received final payment and Sisko is paid off! Cannot wait to own my favorite captain!!!

I still like the version of Sisko we’re getting, but not gonna lie I kind of like that early season outfit on him. Not as much of a fan of the later season DS9/TNG movie uniforms.

I'm getting Sisko too but I would have much preferred a season 1-4 look with an alternate season 1-3 Sisko sculpt. It could have been done.

When I see the gray uniform I think First Contact. That's what we always called it!

DS9 uniforms had colors!!!

I'm getting Sisko too but I would have much preferred a season 1-4 look with an alternate season 1-3 Sisko sculpt. It could have been done.

When I see the gray uniform I think First Contact. That's what we always called it!

DS9 uniforms had colors!!!
I really do like the original colors for DS9 characters, but I must say that I am happy they are going with the FC uniform as I can happily display him with the FC figures we've already gotten from EXO-6...

PS - Looks like you've also stolen my avatar! Pretty sure you changed it after you saw my awesomeness not too long ago 🤣 I'm sure I've had mine longer and there can only be one NEO. j/k

Back