Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me HT's heads are a better looking version if the actor. EB is better at capturing realism.

Yeah to me HT makes some weird idealistic version of the actors, where they are completely flawless and look ten years younger. Personally I think it looks bad and makes a lot of sculpts incredibly inaccurate. Enterbay does likeness and sculpts much better than Hot Toys and they are cheaper these daqys too. It's just the awful quality control holding them back.

I'd agree with Robbie and Monger. Hot Toys has a tendency to beautify sculpts too much. An example is the Adrien Brody portrait. Adrien Brody is a prime example of an extreme asymmetrical face and his nose is his most distinguishing feature yet Hot toys did his nose completely straight and just a little too small.

They got the hair, eyes and shape of the head right but it ended up just kind of looking like him because of all of the beautifying that was done.

2qtv9lt.png

PLEASE MAKE HIM!!!!

Saw the movie recently and loved it! Not sure abou the figures still but I'm definitely more inclined than I was before

Had to see the movie after placing the PO. Did read reviews about it prior to and how much people liked the movie. Thank god I placed the PO for the figure. Bad ***...

My only gripe about the film was that I thought the last 45 minutes were absolutely awful. Had they not been there it would have been an amazing film. Now I just like it.

God knows I love the film and would happily buy figures, save for the fact that I "met" Jamie Foxx a few years ago and he was a total diva. I enjoyed the movie regardless, but he's the one thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on the toys.

I'd buy Candie, Schultz and Stephen in a heartbeat, but it would be weird having them without the title character.

I cannot believe EB is doing three figs from this film. I loved the film but a total shocker they think all three will sell.

I anticipate getting Django (awaiting specs) but I doubt Schultz and Candie will wind up on my shelves.

I cannot believe EB is doing three figs from this film. I loved the film but a total shocker they think all three will sell.

I anticipate getting Django (awaiting specs) but I doubt Schultz and Candie will wind up on my shelves.

Honestly I'll probably skip out on Django himself, but get the others Enterbay does. I thought Django was best as a sidekick, but he just isn't engaging enough to stand on his own. If they were to make the variant with that ridiculous blue outfit he wore though honestly I might have to get him :lol

And I am glad Enterbay is doing this because it's a good exercise of licensing (not just grabbing the cheesy summer blockbuster or rehashing the same licenses) and it is also a sign of actual interest in completing a license. They have the big three so literally all you need is Stephen and they would have a nice well rounded completed license. It's a lot better than their usual "protagonist and that's it" method of licensing.

For sure.. He TOTALLY got eclipsed by ( in this order) Waltz. Di Caprio, and Jackson..

I agree and it actually helped me like him in the movie and the film more in general as a result. He served his purpose and didn't really stand out as the most obnoxious, overbearing or overused character which could have totally happened.

It's why I'm glad they didn't cast will smith as originally intended. While i like smith more as a person, I do think foxx is the better actor and as annoying and obnoxious as he is as a person, Smith has an even bigger ego and is an even bigger diva, even if its not in the way that makes you hate him sort of like Tom hanks. If smith was cast you just know he'd try to make it all about him.

It made me really realize how limited tarantinos choices were for a black actor the right age with the right star power... Denzel and don cheadle are great but both too old, other guys who are great but don't have the star power to carry the film that were considered like Michael Kenneth Williams wouldn't have worked either.

I'm surprised we haven't seen anything else from these figures. Then again Enterbay loves to wait till the last minute to show full shots. I kind of like that about them though since it means right when we see the completed thing it's up and ready to be shipped out.

This is enterbay they promised a young agent whatever from m.i.b. not going to hold my breath

Back