Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised someone hasn't redone these yet....hopefully they get released sometime. I did these for Mightyq in the meantime....
me6yvuje.jpg

a3epa3u9.jpg

edety5a3.jpg

Just read the QT will start shooting The Hateful Eight in November lets hope Enterbay gets the licence for that and it does not upset any idiots who get them cancelled.!!!

Just read the QT will start shooting The Hateful Eight in November lets hope Enterbay gets the licence for that and it does not upset any idiots who get them cancelled.!!!

The Hateful Eight is/was awesome. I was lucky enough to see the staged reading in April.

yhajugyd.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got around to seeing Django a few weeks back. Great movie. Damn shame they canceled the figures. I'd probably have bought all three. I've heard they may be doing a double-length extended cut, or even a (clearly premium channel) TV mini-series. Apparently Tarantino shot a lot more than he used ... supposedly adds a bunch to the characters of Hilda, SLJ, the weird lady in the bandana, and Crash (Goggins).

Crash would've made a cool figure ("Oh, I'm gonna go walkin' in the moonlight with you.")

Looking forward to Hateful Eight. Goggins returns.

Any worthwhile unlicensed figures here?

SnakeDoc

Back