NECA Django Unchained 8" Pose-able Action Figure Dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved that video too! They seem more offended by Family Guy than Django and an idea for a musical would be pretty cool!

Looks like the only place to get the NECA Django figures is amazon. Ebay is starting to shut down auctions that have them up for sale.

Really, that seems insane! Just because they were withdrawn by the manufacturer doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to sell them yourself, right?

This isn't really about people being traditionally 'offended'. Getting offended hasn't stopped Dexter toys from getting produced (and let's face it, they're pretty offensive but not for the reasons the complainers think), or any other gruesome or evil figure. In afct, whiners tend to make sales go up because they get the publicity out there.

Instead, this is about people complaining that the source material is too serious of a subject for the 'frivolity' of toys. Yes, they're stupid, not just in general but because Django isn't exactly a deep expose on slavery. Still, it's not unprecedented - remember when Hasbro tried to do a Saving Private Ryan figure?

I said it once and i will say it again if they let this happen to Django i worry about Mezco selling figures and plushes based on drug dealers. If i don't get my Breaking Bad figures i will be seriously pi##ed off!

An eBay rep tells Deadline that listings for the action figures were yanked because they violated the site's offensive-materials policy,
which reportedly boots products that "graphically portray graphic violence or victims of violence,
unless they have substantial social, artistic or political value."

This purportedly includes "racially or ethnically offensive language, historical items, reproductions and works of art and media."

Last edited:
Wait a minute here, What's with all these low prices now? from 90 to 300 now? I mean, wtf?

Did something happen that I did not know about?

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Django-Unchained-Action-Figure/dp/B009I6S6Y4/ref=pd_sim_t_3[/ame]

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Django-Unchained-Schultz-Action/dp/B009I6VAEC/ref=pd_sim_t_2[/ame]

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Django-Unchained-Candie-Action/dp/B009I6YUW6/ref=pd_sim_t_3[/ame]

where have you been? NECA discontinued the line due to the outrage of people saying they shouldn't make figures based on a movie dealing with slavery, and so, these things shot up in price.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic by saying the prices are low, or if you are genuinely asking about why the prices have fallen from what they used to be.

If you are unaware of why they are so expensive, it's because NECA discontinued the line after a few cry babies whined that they were promoting slavery.

If you are asking about why they aren't as expensive as they initially were after the announcement that the line was canceled, I'd say it's probably just because it's no longer a hot topic, and therefore, not a hot item anymore. I assumed that the figures would drop in price in coming months and years, and it looks like they are (with the exception of Broomhilda, she was the most rare and the cost for her seems to still be super expensive).

The bottom line is, if the media isn't covering these anymore and people are forgetting about them, they just aren't going to be sold for as much as they were being sold for when the civil rights group was all up in arms about them.

where have you been? NECA discontinued the line due to the outrage of people saying they shouldn't make figures based on a movie dealing with slavery, and so, these things shot up in price.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic by saying the prices are low, or if you are genuinely asking about why the prices have fallen from what they used to be.

If you are unaware of why they are so expensive, it's because NECA discontinued the line after a few cry babies whined that they were promoting slavery.

If you are asking about why they aren't as expensive as they initially were after the announcement that the line was canceled, I'd say it's probably just because it's no longer a hot topic, and therefore, not a hot item anymore. I assumed that the figures would drop in price in coming months and years, and it looks like they are (with the exception of Broomhilda, she was the most rare and the cost for her seems to still be super expensive).

The bottom line is, if the media isn't covering these anymore and people are forgetting about them, they just aren't going to be sold for as much as they were being sold for when the civil rights group was all up in arms about them.

guys, I've posted in here before :lol:lol I am aware of everything that happened.

the thing is these toys were going for like 5 Thousand dollars on ebay for the group. people on ebay were bidding up to Thousands for these toys a while ago. some people pay thousands for them, seriously,

So now that I see them going for so low it makes me wonder what's with the drop all of the sudden,

I don't recognize hardly anybody's names on here because I don't post all that much here, and I shared my thoughts about why the price dropped in case you were already in the loop.

I don't recognize hardly anybody's names on here because I don't post all that much here, and I shared my thoughts about why the price dropped in case you were already in the loop.

yeah I was reading, you might be right but still from going from 2 thousand to 200 seems so weird LOL :lol makes me laugh at the people that pay 2 grand for them

Just look at Cabbage patch Kids or if you don't remember those Beanie Babies they were hot every one went mad trying to get them and the prices shot up,but now they are worthless.
The media told people they were controversial that equals hot and they could make money on them causing a demand and now it has died down the prices have too.

Back