Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--

Why?

Why would they (or anyone else) pay so much $ for a license that is probably over priced and filled with pitfalls (i.e. license/likeness approvals) and possibly minimal returns based on an MSRP of $199.99 or more given the current economy (i.e. disposable income is not what it used to be)?

The only route for individual collectors to go is the bootleg/unofficially not licensed route/custom project path . . . like many have done in the past with varying cost & quality in the end product.

If EB (or anyone else) produced an officially licensed & high quality 1:6 version of characters from DIE HARD or LETHAL WEAPON with the same level of attention & detail as their regular offerings for a price point of $149.99 or less, then I believe more collectors may buy in, but we all know that is and will not be the case for obvious reasons.

I cant see anything new coming out at the $150 range. All the regular issue HT's are at $194.99. If done well, id pay over $200 for a John Mcclane for sure!

Loved this flick!

Definitely in for Django, probably Schultz, passing on Candie (performance was great, just not all that memorable as a villain).

Loved this flick!

Definitely in for Django, probably Schultz, passing on Candie (performance was great, just not all that memorable as a villain).

I did too Marf. I have already PO'd both Django and Candie. I will also be getting Shultz (what a great performance from Waltz). I think DiCaprio did a great job as Candie and I believe from the teaser pics his out fit is going to be outstanding in 1/6.

With the high prices of all If HTs new releases, it makes this figure a good deal!! Definitely in for one. Don't have any western style figure in my collection or an Enterbay figure but excited to change that.

With the high prices of all If HTs new releases, it makes this figure a good deal!! Definitely in for one. Don't have any western style figure in my collection or an Enterbay figure but excited to change that.

You will be very happy (hoping that is that there are no quality control issues) but enterbays latest figures are insanely beautiful.

I did too Marf. I have already PO'd both Django and Candie. I will also be getting Shultz (what a great performance from Waltz). I think DiCaprio did a great job as Candie and I believe from the teaser pics his out fit is going to be outstanding in 1/6.

I agree, dicaprio's Candie was gold! And you're right about the outfit popping in 1/6. I'm just very selective about my 1/6 figures. 2 from the same film is pushing it for me, 3 is a rarity.

waiting for this movie to come out in my country.
jamie foxx sculpt is great, but I think something is missing on Leo's.
I'm very tempted to get all 3 figures:slap

Id get Django and Schultz, if they release him. I REALLY hope this opens possibility of other Tarantino film figs!!!

Me too! Enterbay feels like my only hope (though Blitzway has a chance if they can pull it together) to get figures that are not based off mainstream cashgrabbing guaranteed crap/forgettable nonsense like the Lone Ranger or GI Joe.

And you know what? If Enterbay can get their act together with their horrible quality control issues they have a chance to smoke Hot Toys out of the water. I look at the later Hot Toys heads and the quality has gone way down. The heads look cartooney now. And their bumbling rolling eyes does not help. The best1/6 Heads as of late? Well they belong to Enterbay.

Am I the only one who wants a Billy Crash? Walton Goggins is a badass.

I wish someone would pick up Justified for a 1/6 scale license. He's awesome as Boyd.

And have you guys seen the Enterbay Wayne sculpt? I didn't think it was anywhere near as good as Hot Toys, even in proto stage. Guess is depends on what figure Enterbay is doing.

The best sculpts are eb?? I dont think so. I think ht and eb are BOTH putting out great sculpts. Ht is getting the big licences and thats fine, but im kinda sick of batman, iron man, the avenges. Im sure theyre making money though!

No question the work is both very good but I'd go way out there and adamantly state that my opinion is that Hot Toys head quality has taken a big step backwards to where they were two years ago and that I think Enterbay has been able to achieve the best realism seen yet in 1/6 heads.

Back