1/6 Present Toys Django Unchained - Django and Calvin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! The fact that those figures were never released has been torturing me for years!

No kidding. It’s like the only good thing to come out of 2020 and sort of the best kept secret.

I can say for sure and you can see from my before pics fhe candie is not enterbay quality so this isn’t an enterbay in disguise situation like Asmus/Xensation. Django however looks a lot closer to enterbay in quality though.

Which makes it even odder how they got it. Did enterbay sell the sculpts? Was it all Park and did he have the rights to do that? Did it somehow leak out there and get reproduced ? We may never know.

It’s not a straight enterbay release though as I mentioned before djangos hat is a recast of the old kaustic hat from many years ago. And Django has hot toys recast hands where candie has the enterbay hands

The other thing is the head is massive compared to the iminime Django. So it pisses me off as my custom glasses and hat are now useless. But the head is light years ahead of that one though so it just means that the quest for a decent Django continues. That’s the bittersweet part of the situation.

No kidding. It?s like the only good thing to come out of 2020 and sort of the best kept secret.

I can say for sure and you can see from my before pics fhe candie is not enterbay quality so this isn?t an enterbay in disguise situation like Asmus/Xensation. Django however looks a lot closer to enterbay in quality though.

Which makes it even odder how they got it. Did enterbay sell the sculpts? Was it all Park and did he have the rights to do that? Did it somehow leak out there and get reproduced ? We may never know.

It?s not a straight enterbay release though as I mentioned before djangos hat is a recast of the old kaustic hat from many years ago. And Django has hot toys recast hands where candie has the enterbay hands

Could you take some photos of Django headsculpt?

Maybe we will see this one in the future..
768ebb226007b9135b0dccfa74950519.jpg

This is an awesome opportunity to get what Enterbay could not released at the time. I'll buy the django set and I'll be fine without hat and glasses.

Working on a new hat for Django, will be making these available (unpainted and possibly painted)

Really impressive offering by Present Toys.

8E59D6F2-51EB-4906-9FA6-7B6B042188A3.jpg

These are too awesome. I love this guy. Maybe one action figure is necessary

It'd be funny to see a Candie head with the laughing face like the meme that's everywhere these days. It's almost achieved a level of popularity surpassing the actual movie itself.

Thanks for posting these pics and thoughts. Really wanted the Enterbay Django at the time and was bummed out they couldn't release it.

Saw the initial pre-order pictures which didn't look all that good, and 3rd party was expecting another downgraded final product.
Pleasantly surprised with all the picture and found one for sale over the weekend for about $120. Gonna go pick him up after work tonight.

My Django arrived last week and I love it. Excellent figure that displays well with the rest of my 1/6 Tarantino figures!

Although admittedly I have no interest in these characters, these do look quite exceptional.
Well done!

I do however wish someone would put this much effort into a coffin dragging Django (Franco Nero) figure

5a6qez.gif

vKlKOvL.jpg

Back