1/6 Present Toys Django Unchained - Django and Calvin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
present-toys-sp03-django-freeman-1-6-scale-figure-django-unchained-sixth-scale-img01-600x900.jpg

present-toys-sp03-django-freeman-1-6-scale-figure-django-unchained-sixth-scale-img04.jpg

present-toys-sp03-django-freeman-1-6-scale-figure-django-unchained-sixth-scale-img08.jpg

present-toys-sp04-calvin-candie-1-6-scale-figure-django-unchained-img02.jpg

present-toys-sp04-calvin-candie-1-6-scale-figure-django-unchained-img06.jpg

present-toys-sp04-calvin-candie-1-6-scale-figure-django-unchained-img07.jpg

present-toys-sp04-calvin-candie-1-6-scale-figure-django-unchained-img08.jpg

So I felt as if was talking into a void about this for a few months now and it’s nice to know I’m not the only one clued into this anymore, but yes I believe they are. The enterbay hands are a dead giveaway on Candie if the fact that the sculpt was nearly identical.

Django I’m less sure about. My head will be here tomorrow so I’ll be able to take a closer look but I know for a fact that the hat is a recasted Kaustic plastic one. I bought it praying it was finally something that was at least 20% accurate to the hat as every single one including expensive ones like YH HA’s are an absolute failure in accuracy. So I was doubly pissed and since sculpted my own hat from scratch. The hands are also not enterbay on this set. So it debunks my theory that these were strait releases. It’s definitely not enterbay in disguise either as the paint jobs absolutely suck.

Here is my repainted Candie on the Yunsil outfit with Robbies accessories

There are three Tarantino movies I would collect figures from: Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Once upon a time in Hollywood. But no decent figures (except some Redman copies) were produced for a reasonable price. :(

These are really good, and that Leo repaint really make the sculpt shining.

$260 for a basic figure with not very "there" headsculpt? Add Leo and it's 530$ for a questionable non licenced figures. No, thank you.
I am willing to pay this for a Blitzway or Hot Toys, with some expected quality and accessories (and it's official). Everything beyond 180$ which has no licence and tons of accs I would not get.

After seeing these, it is hard to lower the bar of your expectation from the sculpt. Really hope he is doing these for some major company.
107865852_1640092499473888_3236259428912692124_o.jpg
109578511_1640187632797708_723472392126511729_o.jpg

Now those are worth the $260...too bad they will never have a wide release.

Those would be worth way more than $260. That kind of quality is in the thousands hand-made by the artist.

But it's insane that we don't have any licensed Dicaprio figures.

There are three Tarantino movies I would collect figures from: Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Once upon a time in Hollywood. But no decent figures (except some Redman copies) were produced for a reasonable price. :(

These are really good, and that Leo repaint really make the sculpt shining.

Dam toys were pretty good for toonlized version.

Back