DC Animated The Dark Knight Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love how soft spoken and creepy the joker was. He was not laughing like a maniac or over doing it but he did it almost like he didn't care, like it was still a game for him. I loved that,
like when he says "I could kiss you" that was so creepy lol.

Yup! Fraking brilliant adaptation! It was perfect...and the music! And crow yes! The Joker was really a twisted mofo. He was creepy and actually scary.

I really love how soft spoken and creepy the joker was. He was not laughing like a maniac or over doing it but he did it almost like he didn't care, like it was still a game for him. I loved that,
like when he says "I could kiss you" that was so creepy lol.

How'd you change your name again, black mask? I thought it was one name change per member?

You need to change it again, Black Mask. There's already a crow on these forums.:lecture

who is it? I checked and there wasn't. That's why I got it, there is a bunch of names with the word crow in it. Other had the word Crown But I never saw any crow.
and the other members with crow in their name barely post, like at all (like less and 100 posts)

yeah. there is already a cr0w here you doppelganger you. :mad:

it would be a shame if people will be calling him blackmask soon.:rotfl

yeah. there is already a cr0w here you doppelganger you. :mad:

it would be a shame if people will be calling him blackmask soon.:rotfl

why would anyone write cr0w like that :slap
retarded. I had no idea, I did a search on crow and that did not come up. At all, not my fault :dunno (Ive never seen cr0w post here in the movie threads or the sandbox :dunno)
( i chose crow because it is my favorite animal)
like batfan08 aren't we allowed only one name change? Im not changing it again. too bad. I doubt people will get confused, everyone knows Im blackmask anyways. :lol

Last edited:
why would anyone write cr0w like that :slap
retarded. I had no idea, I did a search on crow and that did not come up. At all, not my fault :dunno (Ive never seen cr0w post here in the movie threads or the sandbox :dunno)
( i chose crow because it is my favorite animal)
like batfan08 aren't we allowed only one name change? Im not changing it again. too bad. I doubt people will get confused, everyone knows Im blackmask anyways. :lol

5138.gif

now, stop hijacking the awesomeness of
tumblr_mgp24yo11w1rup9dyo1_500.jpg

Does anyone have a link to a decent copy of this to watch online? I googled it and found plenty but they're all quite jerky and choppy. Loved part 1 and will get part 2 when its released over here but no idea when that'll be.

Does anyone have a link to a decent copy of this to watch online? I googled it and found plenty but they're all quite jerky and choppy. Loved part 1 and will get part 2 when its released over here but no idea when that'll be.

Get it on Amazon.com. I believe the BluRay is region free. Part one was anyway.

Yeah, I got year one as that was region free, I'll see what the deal is with this and maybe just pick it up from amazon.com then if I can. I didn't think it'd be too long till we had it over here as I thought part 1 was out fairly quick. Thanks for the info though mate.

Back