DC Animated The Dark Knight Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I really really wish they did is a V For Vendetta Motion Comic just like they did for Watchmen. Or a animated version of V For Vendetta, but I would be okay with just a motion comic version of it :pray: I would just love to see the comic made into something.

I've still not read V for Vendetta. I saw the film when it was released and kept meaning to pick up the book but never got around to it.

I want them to do a 2-part adaptation of KINGDOM COME, but I doub it'll ever happen.

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Kingdom Come was rumoured to be getting adapted into an animated movie.

the 29th.

I've seen it and....

tumblr_m9r0ioTGRn1qegpxeo1_500.gif

Had my notification that it's been dispatched today...should be here within the week :)

Can't wait...going to watch the first part again in readyness :)

Neil

I heard that the whole thing together is better than Dark Knight rises.

of course mate, the graphic novel itself its a one of the legend batman story among the killing joke, birth of demon etc. i also believe nolan took lots of idea from frank miller. for example tumbler, and many more.
btw, any idea when will the part 2 will be out ?

I heard that the whole thing together is better than Dark Knight rises.

whenever I critizise the Dark Knight Rises and say it was awful,
It is because THIS is what I was expecting, (something like it,) This batman did not wait for an hour before going back into action, this batman didn't hesitate, he didn't spend most of the movie in some prison pit.

Anyways I was not very familiar with the comic, I always wanted to read it but I never had the chance,

I saw this and my mind was blown away. Amazing stuff, really beautiful work, the story is so much better than anything Nolan has done.

really really amazing this was.:clap Nolan is such a hack.

whenever I critizise the Dark Knight Rises and say it was awful,
It is because THIS is what I was expecting, (something like it,) This batman did not wait for an hour before going back into action, this batman didn't hesitate, he didn't spend most of the movie in some prison pit.

Anyways I was not very familiar with the comic, I always wanted to read it but I never had the chance,

I saw this and my mind was blown away. Amazing stuff, really beautiful work, the story is so much better than anything Nolan has done.

really really amazing this was.:clap Nolan is such a hack.

Please be quiet. You might not have liked the film, okay; I get that, but the fact of the matter is that you articulate it about as well as a pile of bricks. "Nolan is a hack," "the story is so much better than anything Nolan has done;" you're just trolling for a response aren't you? And for God's sake, just because something turns out differently than what YOU wanted it to be, that doesn't make it awful. A hack? Really?

eternal-facepalm-eternal-facepalm-facepalm-captain-pickard-demotivational-poster-1242264259.jpg

Back