Cooltoyreview Watchmen reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nit pick me for everything don't you? Even still it shouldn't have taken 3 pages for people to realize. it's common knowledge.

No, it was actually the 3rd post... about 45 minutes after the thread started Shropt stated it was from the game.

You wouldn't need to ask these kinds of questions if you had actually read the posts in this thread. Third post on the first page.

Nit pick me for everything don't you? Even still it shouldn't have taken 3 pages for people to realize. it's common knowledge.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Sorry dude, but you didn't even read the comment you're replying to. :lol :peace

Its up! Its just a reveal of the Comedian, who looks great!

I am not a huge Watchman fan however, IMO the figure looks great. I will have a 'wait and see' approach with this line. It definately needs more characters before I consider venturing down this road. Too bad for everyone hoping for news on other figs.

HT-WatchmenComedianCTRexclusive-tn.jpg

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/CTR_Exclusive_First_Look_At_Hot_Toys_Comedian_127570.asp

Wish I had more for you... But soon I'll have more information to pass on.

Last edited:
Wow... how's this a reveal? :banghead
CTR this was pretty lame... :mad:
We already knew Comedian was next... I mean,
he looks great and all but show us pics of NO II and Rorschach :tap

Well, it is an exclusive first look at the official photography of the fully approved figure... and, um, a lot more of a reveal than anything you have published to the Interwebs, so is it truly fair to say it's lame? I dunno...
:rolleyes:

I wasnt going to buy this line but then low and behold hot toys brings us another badass figure there goes my VA disability money

Well, it is an exclusive first look at the official photography of the fully approved figure... and, um, a lot more of a reveal than anything you have published to the Interwebs, so is it truly fair to say it's lame? I dunno...
:rolleyes:

I don't mean to be rude, sorry, but
it is kind of lame, since you misled people by using a blurred pic of other characters...

Anyways... I just hope HT does release more figs
:peace

Thanks for the pic! Looks nice, though I'm not interested in that figure unless it comes with the extra, younger head. Too bad about no new figure announcement. At this point, the chances of getting any other announcement seem low, but Hot Toys is a bit unpredictable, so. . .who knows?

I don't mean to be rude, sorry, but
it is kind of lame, since you misled people by using a blurred pic of other characters...

Anyways... I just hope HT does release more figs
:peace

No offense taken :)

All I can say is think back to April 1, 2009...

The post does say there will be more announcements for the line. Considering there's only six main characters unless they dive into the Minute Men, I wouldn't be surprised if the line does in fact get finished. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the MMS DX - 03 is in fact Rorschach which would blow my freaking mind. Personally though, I think Ozy is the most dynamic looking character, and I love villains, so I hope to see him sooner than later.

There is a definite hardcore Watchmen fanbase out there, I just think they got off on the wrong foot with Silk Spectre. But there's certainly enough demand for at least the full 6 imo. I know I'll be getting them all anyway.

Oh, and greetings everyone, I've been a lurker for a day and couldn't help but join...lol

You're the first one to hit it, figurefan. CTR knows more than they're letting on, they've said as much. AND at the end of the *brief* post showing the Comedian, it says there will be " a couple more highly anticipated additions". That means TWO. The blurred photo was of Rorschach and Nite Owl. It's not a definite guarantee, by any means, but I think it's a pretty clear signal that we're getting these two next.

I would love if HT finishes the line, but if it's only these four, I'm content. These are the ones I would've picked as my four for sure. Yes, Dr. M and Ozy would have been nice, but they're far less important in my mind; and, the 13" DCD M is just fine to me.

No offense taken :)

All I can say is think back to April 1, 2009...

Yeah, you guys need to do that again next year :lol

Maybe comic DC figures? Or more DC movie figures like the Burton films? :monkey3

Make it so!

And I think the reveal is quite cool. I do agree that you should have posted a pic of a blurred Comedian. I think the blurred Nite Owl and Rorschach got peoples hopes up and that is why they are backlashing now. But still cool regardless. He looks even better than he did at SDCC. The only thing that worries me is the blank Smiley Face button.

Back