Cooltoyreview Watchmen reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just know that the teaser photo is from the video game and not of actual figures.

Cool announcement if it's true though.

This was on their site a few months back, I mean in their Image Database. Score Myatt and _ _ _ _! :rock

Last edited:
Secretly, and shamefully I was actually wishing that this line would end with only Silk Spectre II and Comedian, because then I could pass on this license without regret.

If this is indeed an announcement of new HT Watchmen figures, then that sucks...for me.

This has me pretty excited. Weather we see both Ror and Dan or just one or the other or even if it's just the full specs for the Comedian I'm stoked. Took almost 25 years to get the first Watchmen figures ever, waiting for these is pie. :rock

Right now I'm mainly just interested in more info on The Comedian but I guess it's hard to complain about any Watchmen news.

I'm just glad that HT decided to release more characters.

I agree that if there were only two figures from the movie I could see passing on them cause there would be a HUGE hole in my collection.

Now though I guess I'm hooked for all of them. :lol :monkey1

Hot Toys probably waited to release these guys info close to Silk Spectre's release date (she should be out by the end of the month) to garner more excitement and more sales for her release.

Back