Soosootoys Watchmen (2009) line - news and group shots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soosoo teased Adrian today.
FB_IMG_1648641870615.jpg

Haha, I like how Ozzy in the film has the Joel Schumacher Bat-nipples as a pop culture nod. Also referencing pop culture, Adrian in the 2009 movie uses Bond villains as inspiration.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think I need the entire team, I'd skip this Oz but I would grab a Jeremy Irons version.

Yeah I'm okay with Rorschach representing Watchmen in my collection. Though I'd be down for Nite Owl and I'm curious to see how they'd go about with Silk Spectre.

So who’s next do we think, I reckon possibly Silk Spectre II? Then maybe Nite Owl and Dr Manhattan the finish it off - in order of popularity to keep the line going?

Either way I am ecstatic that they are going down this line and producing some gorgeous figures.

Rorschach is fantastic, good quality, and a solid release.

I am eagerly awaiting The Comedians imminent release - it’s certainly a good time to be a Snyder Watchmen fan👌🏻

A little off topic, but still Soosoo Toys related - I looked and can’t see anything on the chat but is there a thread about the Soosoo Toys The Last Son Returns figure?

Back