Soosootoys Watchmen (2009) line - news and group shots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would die if that was Invincible, but I don't think it is. That silhouette has 'armor' coming off the shoulders and on the forearms. Invincible's suit doesn't have that. Unless this is some sort of 'interpretation'.

Dr Manhattan coming, photo courtesy of JorjeCroft from the board

415249-314615967-517332396911763-5552836663574651629-n.jpg

Think it's Mr Knight from Moonknight

Old Man Logan, Rogue, ???, Invincible, some guy from Demon Slayer
Dr Manhattan, Witcher season 2, Soldier Boy, Mr Knight

:panic: :panic:

Really do hope that we get a Dr Manhattan with underwear look and preferably with a seamless body🤞🏻

As much as I like the suited/interview appearance, I prefer the perfect/god-like look.

I would forgo any kind of light up gimmick as he’ll be stood in the collection unlit in all his glory…

Saying that I would love a 2-pack with the above. One neutral head-sculpt and a screaming head-sculpt 👌🏻 😵‍💫 💦

Based on Rogue and Starlights head sculpts I'm really not expecting much for Laurie. It's crazy how good they can get the guys head sculpts but I have yet to see a good female one from them.
I don't think the Hot Toys Silk Spectre headsculpt is bad. A bit old but it looks like the actress.
What is bad with this figure is...everything else. The body used, the suit, etc.
The coat is okay for the look she has during the street fight.
So I guess if you change the body, it's possible to make an okay civilian Laurie.

…Has been quiet on this front for so long, I see from their figure reveal pic that Dr Man-hat-tan is the last one for reveal - come on Soosoo!!!
Still waiting on the release of The Savior 🙏🏻

…Has been quiet on this front for so long, I see from their figure reveal pic that Dr Man-hat-tan is the last one for reveal - come on Soosoo!!!
Still waiting on the release of The Savior 🙏🏻

I hope their sales were robust enough for the first two figures that they will complete the line.

So latest announcement was Ozymandias is to be released soon.

1696558781601.png
Soosoo Toys - The Savior Ozymandias 1.jpg

Mr. Ice preorder announcement made me think it could be a basis for the Dr. Manhattan figure as well. An interesting blue application seems like they can pull it off. Looking forward to updates from Soosoo and hope they complete the Watchmen line.

1696558830336.png

As we know, Ozymnadias has released. Pics of it to be found in the thread devoted to the figure itself. But anyway, judging from what I’ve seen thus far it looks really, really good! Still awaiting unboxing and review videos though. They should start showing up any day.

For Silk Spectre her hair is long. There’s the whole question of rooted versus sculpted…

I don’t trust any of the usual third party company to do rooted hair well in general. InArt, yes, because they’re making high end figures. But InArt isn’t making this Watchmen line. So with Soosoo making the figure, I want sculpted hair for Silk Spectre. They‘ve actually done a great job recently with sculpted hair in general.

Back