Cooltoyreview Watchmen reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'd say "don't get your hopes up". HT hasn't even revealed Comedian yet. I'm hoping that's not what they're talking about.

I really wish they'd release the figures announced/shown from half a year ago before introducing new figures from the same line.

Am I crazy to wish for this?

I really wish they'd release the figures announced/shown from half a year ago before introducing new figures from the same line.

Am I crazy to wish for this?

Honestly, it's all about Rorschach and Nite Owl for me. I'll happily order The Comedian, too, but there's no doubt about it - a Nite Owl/Rorschach announcement would make me ten times happier than the specs on Comedian - even though I'm grateful for any HT Watchmen news.

I just want my Rorschach and Nite Owl above anything else.

Honestly, it's all about Rorschach and Nite Owl for me. I'll happily order The Comedian, too, but there's no doubt about it - a Nite Owl/Rorschach announcement would make me ten times happier than the specs on Comedian - even though I'm grateful for any HT Watchmen news.

I just want my Rorschach and Nite Owl above anything else.

Same here. :mona

Sorry, but I'm not seeing Rorschach. I see only the faint blue hue of Dr. Manhattan. And if its HT.....then the question of whether or not HT will recreate him in every last detail will be answered soon enough.

yup......every detail, about 9" if I judge correct. :naughty

Sorry, but I'm not seeing Rorschach.

Not sure if this is serious or just a malattempt at setting up a sexual innuendo that went awry. Its definitely a shot of this image:

watchmen-end-is-nigh.jpg

Let's hope that they reveal officially the Comedian and these two and that we at least get an Ozy out of HT. Manhattan is my preference since he is my favorite but at worse the DCD 13" standing in the back will make due.

Not sure if this is serious or just a malattempt at setting up a sexual innuendo that went awry. Its definitely a shot of this image:

watchmen-end-is-nigh.jpg

Let's hope that they reveal officially the Comedian and these two and that we at least get an Ozy out of HT. Manhattan is my preference since he is my favorite but at worse the DCD 13" standing in the back will make due.

son of a gun!! your right, that is Rorschach. But I think we'er gonna get the whole line. Too much money on the table.

Well maybe.......that is if Akira dosen't suck us all dry.

You wouldn't need to ask these kinds of questions if you had actually read the posts in this thread. Third post on the first page.

Nit pick me for everything don't you? Even still it shouldn't have taken 3 pages for people to realize. it's common knowledge.

Are you saying the Cooltoyreview reveal could be related to the game itself? I can only speak for myself, but a bit of reasoning would suggest that they just used any generic image featuring both Nite Owl and Rorschach.

It's not common knowledge. Not everybody here plays video games.

Back