Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I see their TFA review and they are sing the praises and the movie is a blatant ripoff of episode 4 and they make little to no mention of it I know I am just watching another fan boy.

does that make the people in Here that praised force awakens paid off, sold out idiot shills as well?

does that make the people in Here that praised force awakens paid off, sold out idiot shills as well?
No, but if you are getting on you tube promoting yourself as a reviewer then I expect you to be at least objective in your review or else you are biased like any fan boy of course if they said that then nobody will click on their videos.

When I see their TFA review and they are sing the praises and the movie is a blatant ripoff of episode 4 and they make little to no mention of it I know I am just watching another fan boy.

Yeah, I get that. Most "professional" critics did the same thing. I just don't see how making a living from the videos affects their objectivity. They weren't objective about SW: TFA because they are SW fanboys, not because they are making money from reviewing films,imo.

Please don't tell me they are cracking jokes like they did in IM3 that **** was so forced it was painful, does this movie have an emotional impact or is it just a video game marvel vs capcom.

O no I didn't see the movie. I was making a little joke. I'm freaking excited about it. Im sure they'll be jokes but the stakes in this movie are high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I get that. Most "professional" critics did the same thing. I just don't see how making a living from the videos affects their objectivity. They weren't objective about SW: TFA because they are SW fanboys, not because they are making money from reviewing films.
It's true all of those " so called profession critics " did they same thing I am thinking an unpopular opinion video may cause him to lose subscribers or people will not watch his videos therefore money for him.

In used to be pretty naive about these guys and thought they were just normal audience members putting up video, but it's becoming a business like with collide movie talk and smooch and now I see them in the same light Profesional reviewers only on YouTube instead of a newspaper . It all changed for me after TFA I felt let down by them to be frank.

No, but if you are getting on you tube promoting yourself as a reviewer then I expect you to be at least objective in your review or else you are biased like any fan boy of course if they said that then nobody will click on their videos.

It's true all of those " so called profession critics " did they same thing I am thinking an unpopular opinion video may cause him to lose subscribers or people will not watch his videos therefore money for him.

In used to be pretty naive about these guys and thought they were just normal audience members putting up video, but it's becoming a business like with collide movie talk and smooch and now I see them in the same light Profesional reviewers only on YouTube instead of a newspaper . It all changed for me after TFA I felt let down by them to be frank.

so if those youtube guys got jobs reviewing for rolling stone or new york times or Wall Street Journal

you would respect them more? or believe they had no bias?

so if those youtube guys got jobs reviewing for rolling stone or new york times or Wall Street Journal

you would respect them more? or believe they had no bias?
No, I just assumed they were something they were not turns out they are like all the rest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

No, I just assumed they were something they were not turns out they are like all the rest.

what about the red letter media guys?
they dont care about being brutal to movies

captain-america-civil-war-helmut-zemo-daniel-bruhl.jpg

15%252520-%2525201%252520%252828%2529.gif

Whyyy-Loki-GIF.gif

All the clips so far have had choppy editing with minor continuity errors like disappearing extras. I'm kinda worried this is gonna be another AoU, the action scenes seem to rush from shot to shot all the time, no long flowing sequences.

I didn't. This movie sucks and is way to funny. BVS is the superior film and disney is slipping up.

:lol

I used to be pretty naive about these guys till I understood that they were actually earning a living doing this, what a joke they are and they are supposed to be objective.

I see good reviews and bad reviews for movies... Not sure of the issue.

They all mentioned that TFA was a bit too close to ANH. Like most of the population it did not seem to bother them. Almost all critic reviews I saw or read stated that the film was not the most original but still fun and a return to form.

To your argument in bold. Same thing was said in the BvS thread. Except it was said that Hating on a movie gets them more clicks and makes them cooler. Just saying. Seems like if people disagree with a reviewer then that reviewers opinion must be paid for or fake.

Many of these guys started out not making anything for their videos but as popularity grew so they started to see $ for their efforts. When I go back and watch their old reviews when they were not getting paid, nothing seemed different as far as their opinions go.

Again I think you need to watch those vids again. Jeremy and The Schmoes liked it but mentioned the issue with the unoriginal script.

Having said that I thought people were way too easy going on the film also. I thought TFA was OK. But I seem to be in the minority. The views of the critics seems to be in line with the general population and thus the biggest movie, $$ wise, has been created.

:lol

I see good reviews and bad reviews for movies... Not sure of the issue.

They all mentioned that TFA was a bit too close to ANH. Like most of the population it did not seem to bother them. Almost all critic reviews I saw or read stated that the film was not the most original but still fun and a return to form.

To your argument in bold. Same thing was said in the BvS thread. Except it was said that Hating on a movie gets them more clicks and makes them cooler. Just saying. Seems like if people disagree with a reviewer then that reviewers opinion must be paid for or fake.

Many of these guys started out not making anything for their videos but as popularity grew so they started to see $ for their efforts. When I go back and watch their old reviews when they were not getting paid, nothing seemed different as far as their opinions go.

Again I think you need to watch those vids again. Jeremy and The Schmoes liked it but mentioned the issue with the unoriginal script.

Having said that I thought people were way too easy going on the film also. I thought TFA was OK. But I seem to be in the minority. The views of the critics seems to be in line with the general population and thus the biggest movie, $$ wise, has been created.
They were way to easy on reviewing that film it's like they all were drinking the same hype Kool aid. I guess star wars knows what their audience wants that same , but different EP4 is great movie and a copy of that will also be great ,but this is a sequel and not a reboot. We are in effect paying for their opinion by clicking on their videos it's no longer just for fun they have become celebrities its turned in to a job and they need to maintain.

Back