Statue Queen Studios: Civil War - Spider-Man (Tom Holland) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[Queen Studios Product Update]
Latest 1/4 Avenger Spiderman actor portrait, what do you think?
#queenstudios #glorioustoys #tomholland #civilwar #spiderman

jTiLeZ3.jpg

C9EICq9.jpg

I got the regular version but damn, that is exceptional!
If I thought I would display the unmasked version I would have serious regrets.

I got the regular version but damn, that is exceptional!
If I thought I would display the unmasked version I would have serious regrets.

I was going to do the same, just get the regular edition, then I read that QS is supplying a stand for the portrait, so I thought what the heck, might as well get it.

I was going to do the same, just get the regular edition, then I read that QS is supplying a stand for the portrait, so I thought what the heck, might as well get it.
Mistakes were made lol.
Something I will take note of in the future.

Likeness looks good at prototype but boring pose, same like Mark Brooks SSC and not of the fan of the suit.

Queen Studios does have a long turnaround time. Didn't quite take notice before. Wow!

So just a heads up, Justin's Collection did a review of this and a "In Stock" link to
Toys Wonderland, seemed like a decent price of $820 USD... then I went to check out
and they give you one DHL option to the US.

New total with shipping, over $1,300 USD.

These guys are such a bait and switch company... charging less on the item pages and doubling up the shipping cost.
Shipping is pricey, but not THAT pricey. STAY AWAY from Toys Wonderland.

So just a heads up, Justin's Collection did a review of this and a "In Stock" link to
Toys Wonderland, seemed like a decent price of $820 USD... then I went to check out
and they give you one DHL option to the US.

New total with shipping, over $1,300 USD.

These guys are such a bait and switch company... charging less on the item pages and doubling up the shipping cost.
Shipping is pricey, but not THAT pricey. STAY AWAY from Toys Wonderland.

As far as I‘m concerned, TW shipping rates have been ridiculous for years now.

And that’s certainly an inflated price. I bought this locally here in Australia for $1,090 AUD shipped, which is about $800 USD shipped.

Back