Statue Queen Studios: Civil War - Spider-Man (Tom Holland) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you are probably correct, it just seems to have gotten worse in the past year or two.

I'd be good with that price, but I am not wanting this piece bad enough to justify $500 shipping for it.

Yeah, you are probably correct, it just seems to have gotten worse in the past year or two.

I'd be good with that price, but I am not wanting this piece bad enough to justify $500 shipping for it.

Obviously not. But being based in the US you should just order it from Spec. Though you may need to wait a bit, they’ll eventually get their stock in.

I'd be very surprised if this thing costs $500 to ship within the US. Thanos cost me $275 from Spec and he's bigger. Toys Wonderland always price gouges in shipping, which is another reason I'd never order a statue from them.

I'd be very surprised if this thing costs $500 to ship within the US. Thanos cost me $275 from Spec and he's bigger. Toys Wonderland always price gouges in shipping, which is another reason I'd never order a statue from them.
Spec has the shipping cost ranging at $90-$140

I am interested in purchasing it when I travel abroad but I cannot bring it with its own box as it would not fit my luggage.

I am thinking about carrying without the box, putting the base inside my luggage and carrying the body in my carry-on luggage. I was thinking about preparing a box for both base and the body to pack them safer and easier.

Can anyone tell me the exact dimensions of the base part itself and the body (I know it has a non-traditional shape, rough estimation would be fine) ?

Thanks!

Back