Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the difference? If they had a Sunday TV show would it be any different? What is the difference between "Internet Narcissism" And having your own TV show?

I get what you are saying but there are some out there that have a little more talent then the average youtuber. I would Jeremy is one of them.. Granted he annoys me a bit at times but he has made me laugh and he does make watching his reviews pretty easy. He puts out well thought out reviews and tries to put his spin on it. If it works for you great. If not then that is fine also. But I don't think its ay different then most any celeb. They are all full of themselves. Hell even Ebert had a big ego.

Btw... I am 45. I don't really post on facebook and I don't own a cell phone :)

I have made some of my own reviews for statues but I don't have anyone else to talk to about them and I am too lazy to write anymore reviews :lol

What I have always liked about Jeremy reviews is that he is always very quick and to the point. His videos are short and easy to watch.

He even has acknowledged that his voice can be annoying and there is a video where he kind of apologizes for his fast talking :lol I don't think he does it to annoy on purpose, that's just his voice.

The RussoMarvel Alliance is unbeatable.
Next stop: Infinty War
View attachment 258506

This is hilarious, here's a minor tweak
BvS%20CW%20funny_zpsk39ye9bf.png

Do u guys think that marvel does crappy villains on purpose? Since kids like these movies, do they make villains non threatening on purpose?
It's there formula they tone it down for the family friendly tone and to place more of the emphasis on the hero. Which has me very worried about Infinity War if they tone down Thanos like they do in the cartoon he will be a joke.

One thing I am beginning to notice with all the movies is more is not better. There has to be a set limit of characters the should introduce in these films and I know many of then are only there for the action sequences yet still I thinks it's getting to be to much. 9 Avengers in AOU and we have 12 in this movie it's getting to be to much at least with JL each of them will have their own story some of these guys a nothing more then side kicks.

Maybe suicide squad will be the same way but will always be present in this way as a group and never in a stand alone so they just need to fulfill a role and then that's that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

God I hate that ******. Even when I agree with him. Poster boy for Internet Generation Narcissism.
I used to be pretty naive about these guys till I understood that they were actually earning a living doing this, what a joke they are and they are supposed to be objective.

Infinity War's ending[emoji38]
IFalLan.jpg
Hahaha oh that so hilarious were did you find that , have you seen how he is depicted in the avengers cartoon what a joke. So he will spend the whole first movie collecting each of the six stones and them lose them all in the next movie .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I didn't. This movie sucks and is way to funny. BVS is the superior film and disney is slipping up.
Please don't tell me they are cracking jokes like they did in IM3 that **** was so forced it was painful, does this movie have an emotional impact or is it just a video game marvel vs capcom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvel doesn't need take care a villain, Civil War seems in good run. I am sure will enjoy CW for sure

Back