Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ink, can you please tell me if Sharon Carter ever wears her outfit from the promo pics? I've already read all the spoilers regarding her but nobody knew for sure if she wore the outfit or not. :lol

tumblr_o5fm2q3LRr1uuve6po8_500.jpg

Alright who's the guy who brought the Rotten Tomatoes score down from 100% to 94%? It is the first rotten score. Comments are completely out of left field compared to the other 16 or 17 critics. Two guesses. One was paid by Warner Bros. to bring the score down. Or two, could have been paid my Marvel/Disney just so people won't think there is a conspiracy.:lol

I stopped reading that review because it was clear he didn't give a crap about spoilers. Could it be possible, maybe this is why embargoes exist?

Alright who's the guy who brought the Rotten Tomatoes score down from 100% to 94%? It is the first rotten score. Comments are completely out of left field compared to the other 16 or 17 critics. Two guesses. One was paid by Warner Bros. to bring the score down. Or two, could have been paid my Marvel/Disney just so people won't think there is a conspiracy.:lol

It's very simple, what does his review of fat man v stoolman was like? Was he one of the only ones that gave it positive?

He gave London Has Fallen a B+ and Civil War a "C"...:lol Also, a "C" is a passing grade, so I don't get why RT counts it as a negative review. :dunno

He also thought Winter Soldier wasn't just the best superhero movie ever, but one of the best movies ever in general. Sounds like he had super high expectations and it didn't live up to them which affected his score.

Back