Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not the actual act of removing the helmet that makes him a great villain, it's that it revealed a more complex, layered, emotional character and allowed a great actor to convey that. It's the entire point.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Judging by reviews, it sounds like another Marvel movie where the villain stinks, nothing noteworthy really happens and these characters just live on for the purpose of being in another sequel.

I'm in!

Judging by reviews, it sounds like another Marvel movie where the villain stinks, nothing noteworthy really happens and these characters just live on for the purpose of being in another sequel.

I'm in!

you got it.........

muh Infinity War...

:lol

I'm sure there will be another threat they conjure up after Thanos. Or maybe they won't even get to Thanos in the Infinity War and the one you follow is an impostor played by Trevor Slattery.

They've been very careful about releasing anything with T'Challa. Does he have the Halle Berry first X-Men movie accent or is it the X-Men sequel "I'm not even going bother trying" accent?

This has to be the earliest lifted review embargo i've ever seen for a blockbuster.

Amazing display of confidence on Marvel's behalf! :bow

So why did WB have an embargo on the BvS reviews? I know Irish will probably say that it's common practice for studios to do this, but with so much riding on the movie you would think that if they were happy and confident with their product they would not wait for everyone to see it.

God I hate that ******. Even when I agree with him. Poster boy for Internet Generation Narcissism.

The fact that guys like this (and other YouTube "celebrities") are considered this generation's answer to "At The Movies" pretty much says it all. :lol :slap:

What's the difference? If they had a Sunday TV show would it be any different? What is the difference between "Internet Narcissism" And having your own TV show?

I get what you are saying but there are some out there that have a little more talent then the average youtuber. I would Jeremy is one of them.. Granted he annoys me a bit at times but he has made me laugh and he does make watching his reviews pretty easy. He puts out well thought out reviews and tries to put his spin on it. If it works for you great. If not then that is fine also. But I don't think its ay different then most any celeb. They are all full of themselves. Hell even Ebert had a big ego.

Btw... I am 45. I don't really post on facebook and I don't own a cell phone :)

I have made some of my own reviews for statues but I don't have anyone else to talk to about them and I am too lazy to write anymore reviews :lol

Back