Statue Queen Studios: Civil War - Spider-Man (Tom Holland) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a look on cosmic chase, 377 gbp for the regular, not bad.

I don't need Tom Holland's sculpt for 500 quid

It is a really good likeness of Tom Holland but I couldn't justify paying that much extra so I got the regular. I did splurge on the Thanos, not having the helmet to go on top of the blade didn't feel right.

I really hope QS goes after the MCU ladies because no one else is and they are looking pretty promising so far.

It is $660/$815. $155 USD for Tom hollands head. Absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s correct. As I was correct when my post was first made.

There was a sale discount that lasted 3 days or so, before reverting to the retail price.

But note that that may not be all retailers. My local one I believe is still based off the discounted price, more or less. All I know is that Spec changed their’s.

It’s possible that some retailers may have secured a certain quantity at the discounted price.

It is $660/$815. $155 USD for Tom hollands head. Absolutely ridiculous.

And yes it is a bit pricey, but I’m used to paying a premium in order to secure the Exclusive head sculpts. Some previous orders of mine can cost me anywhere from $300 to $800 USD in order to import the Ex over getting the regular from a local retailer.

That?s correct. As I was correct when my post was first made.

There was a sale discount that lasted 3 days or so, before reverting to the retail price.

But note that that may not be all retailers. My local one I believe is still based off the discounted price, more or less. All I know is that Spec changed there?s.

It?s possible that some retailers may have secured a certain quantity at the discounted price.

Can I still find it elsewhere online for the discounted price in US

heroes collectibles still has it with the discount.

is that a reliable website ? I wonder if I can price match with spec fiction.

EDIT: I successfully price matched it with spec fiction.

is that a reliable website ? I wonder if I can price match with spec fiction.

EDIT: I successfully price matched it with spec fiction.

Yes, I have been dealing with him lots of time.

I?m based out of the US, what is the best place to order from? I?ve been reading the thread and never ordered or dealt with some of the sites listed, which one is the most reliable/trustworthy?

I?m based out of the US, what is the best place to order from? I?ve been reading the thread and never ordered or dealt with some of the sites listed, which one is the most reliable/trustworthy?

It probably would’ve been Spec, but if you order now you’ll no longer get the discounted price.

It probably would?ve been Spec, but if you order now you?ll no longer get the discounted price.

Yeah I saw the price bump. I?ll wait to see if BBTS will have any for preorder, I?ve always ordered from them and noticed they have queen studios pieces up for preorder. If not, I?ll probably go the spec route

Cosmic Chase and Heroes collectibles are still selling those with the discount.

Back