Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that doesn't sound right. You need to find out what's going on there. Perm-bands aren't handed out often.

Huh? I don't undeserstand. Did they give you a reason?

No reason, and Steam can't give me a reason either as it's not them but Activision/Treyarch. :dunno Tried calling them (paying another €20 on top of the €110 from the game..) and after 20 minutes of transfering got the same old copy and paste BS, that they can't do anything about it.

Multiplayer I can live without, I can go back to Combat Training in BO1, but Zombies aswell? I love that **** and now that I gave them my money for the pass they say "Hey, Xeno! ********CK YOOOOOOU!".

No way that's crazy. If there going to ban you at least refund you your money back for the pass. I'm surprised its legal that they can do that, especially without reason & talking to you.

The thing that gets me is, I have video proof, so do they (they can look back on played games) and the best advice I've gotten is to buy it again.

They expect me to spend ANOTHER €110?

I know there's a community that really gets into customs, but Call of Duty characters? I can't even name one and I've played them all. A 1/6th figure of captain Whatever or sgt. Whatshisname sounds pretty awesome though.

No offense meant though.

This is a Zombies Tranzit related question.
Is there 2 Easter egg challenges for putting the table together in the cornfield? I completed the Tower of Babble already which the one with the power off aka the Maxus challenge. I've heard there's another one (called Richtofen challenge) with the power on where all 4 players need EMP grenades...

This is a Zombies Tranzit related question.
Is there 2 Easter egg challenges for putting the table together in the cornfield? I completed the Tower of Babble already which the one with the power off aka the Maxus challenge. I've heard there's another one (called Richtofen challenge) with the power on where all 4 players need EMP grenades...

:impatient:

Hi this time I'm working on an Alex Mason custom figure I still have a lot to do to him more weathering and add extra gear to him. But what do you this.....

048-1_zps12ad8d4d.jpg

047-1_zps0f6d0805.jpg

046-2_zps61265dfd.jpg

042-4_zps10a4ff19.jpg

039-7_zps62543e85.jpg

038-6_zps33e90a9a.jpg

034-7_zpsbff2e982.jpg

Back