Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revolution DLC on Jan 29th for the 360.

black_ops_2_dlc.jpg

Nice I'm Elite, I definitely recommend Elite to COD fans. I did it last year with MW3. Kept the game fresh & I found with MW3 they saved the best maps for DLC. You should get the maps earlier as well. You did last year anyway

@ Josh
I've not tried the select fire on any if my guns just yet. Does it help or hurt?

Yeah well on the FAL definitely. It makes that gun lethal. It's a highly accurate weapon, 2 shots to the chest & there dead.
I tried it out on the Scar to, found it doesn't make as much of an impact on a weapon that's already an automatic. Benefit is when your trying to take someone out from a far & switching to burst makes your weapon much more accurate but you would be better of using other attachments to be honest on a weapon like that.[/QUOTE]

I may have to try that out. Thanks :hi5:

Nice I'm Elite, I definitely recommend Elite to COD fans. I did it last year with MW3. Kept the game fresh & I found with MW3 they saved the best maps for DLC. You should get the maps earlier as well. You did last year anyway

I thought everybody was "elite" with Black Ops 2. Thought subscriptions were free with purchase now.

SnakeDoc

so far got 5 assault rifles gold and 2 more just need some bloodthirstys and double kills. the other 2 still need to work on most of the headshots. i can smell the diamonds!

Anyone who plays on Xbox, feel free to add me.

Gamertag: r3ndos
K.D Ratio : 1.80

Anyone enjoying the new maps? I think there great.

The new Gun the Peace keeper I think it's called is a good weapon to, not the most powerful SMG but really accurate.

I think I'm just talking to myself on here :lol

Anyone enjoying the new maps? I think there great.

The new Gun the Peace keeper I think it's called is a good weapon to, not the most powerful SMG but really accurate.

I think I'm just talking to myself on here :lol

The maps are only on Xbox, correct?

Whats everyone think of the new maps and the new gun? I love all of it to be honest. I think all four of these maps are better than at least 1 of the maps that came with the game.

I love the skatepark that one is a blast. That's probably my favorite of the new maps. The gun is pretty slick I think. I love that is has speed and the accuracy of an assault rifle. Used it last Saturday to go 61/6 on Standoff.

Both of those are sweet. Like I said I like them all and would give up aftermath (worst map IMO) for another new map.

I actually couldn't say which map I like the most. I agree with Josh that the Skatepark is a real fun map. Especially playing Domination trying to get that flag in the middle of the map. I think it was a good idea to who ever decided to have 2 halfs in Domanation.

So er, I bought the Season Pass on the 25th last month, haven't touched BO2 since then, and now I tried to play some Zombies on my own as usual, only to find out I've been perma-banned. No more multiplayer or Zombies at all.

Never used cheats/trainers, no mods, no boosting (Hell, I'm a level 12 in MP) always played against bots in MP and by my own in Zombies. What the actual ****? I'm out on €110 because of this and I heard Treyarch isn't reversing ANY bans, even if they're not legit.

**** this BS.

Back