Britain's Got Talent - Susan Boyle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, isn't American Idol the equivilant of the original British Pop Idol?? :dunno :lol

So much reality TV it hurts my brain :monkey2:monkey2

yes, i am not a fan of reality tv at all, but that was quite a moving piece. except for Simon's "i knew that all along BS"

She has a very nice voice, but that whole segment was way over produced! All the close-up shots of the audience and the judges, the cuts to the guys hosting the show, the music playing after she had finished singing... Is the whole show like that or did they just do it for her?

I thought it was sweet...and very touching that she had promised her mom before she died that she would try out for the show. She definitely wowed everyone. Good for her!

I'd like to see her sing without all the crap too. The audience screaming and the idiots in the wings really made it intolerable. I thought American Idol was bad for that kind of stuff, but this was far worse.

I guess they see a lot of gong show type talent on that show and they expected her to be really bad.

I'd like to see her sing without all the crap too. The audience screaming and the idiots in the wings really made it intolerable. I thought American Idol was bad for that kind of stuff, but this was far worse.

I guess they see a lot of gong show type talent on that show and they expected her to be really bad.

Dave, haven't you seen the American version? That's pretty much exactly what you get.

Do you think the more attention she gets the more her eye brows are going to shrink?

subtract attention replace with money

but it's her appearance that got her the attention, would be silly to change before she makes her money in the 15 minutes

My grade 3 teacher once said "Never judge a book by its cover" and I had never forgot that until this day. What a wonderful voice.

My grade 3 teacher once said "Never judge a book by its cover" and I had never forgot that until this day. What a wonderful voice.

Absolutely, and it's so nice to see someone whose been down for so long to finally get a break. Her voice is priceless, even moreso than the look on the faces of those three judge's....they never saw that coming.

Back