Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better show? Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead

• I don't watch either.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted this poll is stupid.

The reason: there are no defined parameters in which to make a decision....so what exactly are we voting on?

Production value
Acting
Character development
Storytelling

*****ie wives
Stupid kids
Gore
Zombies
Menopausal women and their decisions

I'm scoring this 5-4 in favor of TWD.

Yeah, weird comparison, but Breaking Bad for me. Overall better writing and great characters, yo.

Let's compare.

TWD: Dull, slow, ineptly written, generic visuals, astounding prosthetic work, iffy acting, low budget, slow moving, sometimes interesting, with characters so dull, you want to yell at the television sets because they do the opposite of what people would do in this situation....racist, sexist, whiney, and with halfhearted forced moral standpoints and ideals, despite the fact it's the end of the world and that **** should've been out the moment the world went to ****.

VS.

BB: Pulpy, violent, disturbing, with a ton characters who you love dearly, where you are gravely concerned about each episode, incredible visual style, unlike anything on television, incredible acting, fantastic score, and music choices, themes, symbolism, depth, and with incredible scenes which make you question your own morality.

Hm.

Good lord, CP...don't watch Walking Dead anymore. You have no reason to. :lol

I've only seen bits and pieces of Breaking Bad and it never struck my interest. I guess because I don't care for the subject matter.

I'm going to keep watching, because the world is watching. It gives me something to do after the fantastic Eastbound and Down.

And Breaking Bad isn't about what you think it's about. It's got so much more to give.

I can't think of anything more retarded or time more wasted than watching a show because "the world is watching".

Oh wait, yeah I can. Watching said show and coming on an internet forum to endlessly ***** about it. :lol

That's what the internet was created for. If you aren't doing it, then you're doing it wrong. :lecture

Lol. The poll results. :yess:

Also, have a Jesse:

nPm2M.gif

It's a tough call, BB is almost flawless, but I've grown more attached to TWD characters, the show's got it's lame moments and right now, it's weak, and kind of starting to become formulaic, like:

Introduce new characters > Kinda get acquainted with them > Kill them... And that's starting to get boring.

But for the good ol' times and the hope it's not all lost yet, Breaking Dead!

Back