[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

3d0b4356591e1663bf7301fae085ed28.jpg

Looks like they simplified the green strap and mechanics of the dolly. It's actually part of the original dolly system. It's what gets strapped to the appliances. But it's on the back so I'm guessing they either don't care or know the origin of the piece.

Wow.
What an amazing looking figure!
Does anybody else notice the lines on the inner side of the elbow articulation? Could these be seamless arms?

Wow, if blitzway can deliver on the proto pics, they will do what molecule 8 have been promising and bring a real evolution to this hobby.

Exactly :)And as I wrote above-they confirmed that one as action figure.Those are not statues.Don't see reason, why company should teasing me with wrong answer.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I am confused

If these are in fact 1/6 figures, how does the arm
Articulate? Are the clothes fabric then?

Are the arms seamless ? If they are, boy
Blitzway even knock the ball out of the
Park with the 1/6 seamless body!

If this is one Full set with all three figures
It will be up there

We'll know it tomorrow I guess ;) Michael Crawford promised to find it out:
Hi, Michael!Thank you for accepting my friend request!Great work you are doing for 1/6 scale lovers family!So good reviews.Really thank you.
If I may, I would like to ask you about new Blitzway Lecter which you saw in person in SDCC.They confirmed me it's an action figure, but maybe you know is it one set with two hs and a lot of accessories, or there will be two or three seperate figures?
Thanks

I'll ask tomorrow!

From the looks of it, it could be one figure with two head sculpts, the chair and prison accessories and the dolly with the mask.

Or it might be two separate figures, one with the white suit and chair, and the other one with the dolly and mask.

I'm thinking about 2 figures, because of two pairs of shoes, but maybe it's just full two outfits.

One guy asked someone from the booth how the arms work and they said you have to swap them out. So I suppose they are not bendable at all. I wouldn't mind that actually.

One guy asked someone from the booth how the arms work and they said you have to swap them out. So I suppose they are not bendable at all. I wouldn't mind that actually.
What is the booth?I don't know this word, sorry.I've wrote straight to Blitzway.I also thought arms are not bendable.But they wrote it's figure , not statue.Maybe it's figure with no bendable arms?But then I'll call it statue anyway.

Last edited:
What is the booth?I don't know this word, sorry.I've wrote straight to Blitzway.I also thought arms are not bendable.But they wrote it's figure , not statue.Maybe it's figure with no bendable arms?But then I'll call it statue anyway.

A "booth" is the stand or display area at SDCC where they are showing their figures. So, he got the information directly from Blitzway that the arms are static and swapped over.

I got the same info from someone there; it's one figure with swappable arms and 2 headsculpts. No word on the elbow articulation, but it looks like the hand positions are fixed

so all of them are just one figure? or two variants, one white shirt and one with the dolly (each with swappable head n hands.. but then the dolly one dont need extra hands, I guess)?

so all of them are just one figure? or two variants, one white shirt and one with the dolly (each with swappable head n hands)?

From what I've been told - it's one figure. I'm assuming that means it comes with the gurney and straight jacket outfit (maybe with arms already in it?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking back over the pics, you can kind of see the transition in the bicep area where the static arms might attach through the shirt. There is a slight color change and also wrinkle in the fabric. My guess would be that it attaches between the shoulder and bicep.

so all of them are just one figure? or two variants, one white shirt and one with the dolly (each with swappable head n hands.. but then the dolly one dont need extra hands, I guess)?

My guess is this, two ways to buy, or one expensive set with all these pieces.

Back