1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would put some serious stress on my wallet. But man, I'd be down for that line up.
If InArt or Gametoys ever hops onto the RE bandwagon, I'm gonna be in trouble. Lol
Don’t be wishing that on us lmao. InArt should be reserved for certain characters that need to be served True Justice.

20231114_152327.jpg

My Ada came in, I'm glad I kept my pre-order I think she looks great. Don't think I saw instructions, how do you guys attach her gun holster?

beautiful photos @Fox915 :clap

She's $242 + shipping on KG Hobby Black Friday
It'll be back up to $300 once you factor in their shipping though. I got the DAMToys AC Aguilar last year for BF at around $100 but then shipping was another ~$55 and that was the cheapest shipping that took almost 3 months to get to me.

Thanks guys! Wow! That repaint looks so good. The makeup is a lot more coherent and the eyes are so lively.

It'll be back up to $300 once you factor in their shipping though. I got the DAMToys AC Aguilar last year for BF at around $100 but then shipping was another ~$55 and that was the cheapest shipping that took almost 3 months to get to me.
I think she sold out now

I think she sold out now
That’s fine. I wasn’t trying to get her. My point was that even with KGHobby’s sale, once you factor in their very expensive shipping, the price of the figure (regardless of what it is) tends to shoot back up by a lot; so, it doesn’t really feel like you’re getting that much of a discount if at all 😅

Last edited:
She's also in stock at 2dbeat - Ada.
I have no idea how reliable that place is though. Never ordered from them before.
I’ve thought about ordering from them for other items, but, based on their own words, there's no guarantee they actually have the item. They need up to 2 weeks to find out and if so, you get your item, if not, they say they’ll refund you.

I guess it depends on where you ship to. Shipping was around $30 for me.

I think you can find one in Aliexpress for about $250 shipped using the coupons for the BF deal. Not sure what the sub thinks about Aliexpress, but I've ordered a ton of stuff there and had no problems for good deals.

Back