Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m ready when it comes out!!! 89BEFEF5-E716-48B6-BB3F-0E12277671A0.jpg

It’s hard to separate yourself from the great box art that the designers have to create from months of work...
All the fine vehicles will be on display soon...

1/6 vehicles are getting scarce now. Years ago, 1/6 (ish) scale RC cars were plentiful, now there's none. Get them while you can and worry about space later.

Delay notice again, November... It's the only thing I have on preorder with sideshow, one payment remaining... plus its gonna be like a $200 shipping bill I'm guessing, sometime next year when its finally done.

Dejavu all over again...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

to reinstate my seemingly deleted post, Movie Figures informed me that Blitzway told them they have overcome the problems in production, and expect to take delivery of the Ecto 1 in Nov-Dec time.

also; I have asked Blitzway once again for a photo update with regards to this information, and they said.. and don't hold your breath..

"we will update it by the end of this month"

to reinstate my seemingly deleted post, Movie Figures informed me that Blitzway told them they have overcome the problems in production, and expect to take delivery of the Ecto 1 in Nov-Dec time.

also; I have asked Blitzway once again for a photo update with regards to this information, and they said.. and don't hold your breath..

"we will update it by the end of this month"

Well that sounds ominous. This thing already had a ton that could go wrong even in the smoothest of productions, and now there were problems to overcome? I'm starting to dread the QC on this seeing as how the Busters themselves and their packs were victims of questionable QC. QC Issues on this beast will just be amplified and trying to get a replacement or repair could be a nightmare due to the logistics. I know everyone wants delays to be because they are fine tuning, but to be due to production issues just makes me second guess my PO.

Well that sounds ominous. This thing already had a ton that could go wrong even in the smoothest of productions, and now there were problems to overcome? I'm starting to dread the QC on this seeing as how the Busters themselves and their packs were victims of questionable QC. QC Issues on this beast will just be amplified and trying to get a replacement or repair could be a nightmare due to the logistics. I know everyone wants delays to be because they are fine tuning, but to be due to production issues just makes me second guess my PO.

I don't worry about things until there actual things to worry about. The HT Hulkbuster had production issues that required a redesign and that came out great.

I don't worry about things until there actual things to worry about. The HT Hulkbuster had production issues that required a redesign and that came out great.

True, but HT had a background in creating large scale items (Multiple Batmobiles, Delorean, The Bat, etc..) by the time Hulkbuster came out and has a longer track record of releasing quality figures. BW still in the grand scheme hasn't released much and is a relatively young and inexperienced company (see their Cutthroat Island botch). This is a whole new world from just figures and is giving me pause on the whole release.

Honestly I think this was bound to have QC issues no matter when it was released. But like Subzro I'm going to try to stay optimistic for the time being and focused more on just how amazing this will look on display.

Back