Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole project was scrapped, far too complicated of an undertaking. Thanks to everyone for their support and intrest. Blitzway OUT! Deuces...

I still think it will be Q1 next year. I can't believe they wouldn't have showcased this at SDCC if was anywhere close to completion.

There were a number of delays with the Ghostbuster figures too, despite assurances from Blitzway that everything was going to release on time.

Blitzway should release 2.0 versions of the figures with slightly shorter bodies.

This would boost demand for Ecto-1 and piss off many of those that picked up the original figures... :wink1:

But seriously, I definitely regret passing on the figures.

i already have all 4 ghostbusters , slimmer , and a police barricade , whatever year this arrives i will gladly sign the UPS acceptance.

Blitzway should release 2.0 versions of the figures with slightly shorter bodies.

This would boost demand for Ecto-1 and piss off many of those that picked up the original figures... :wink1:

But seriously, I definitely regret passing on the figures.

Yeah if I could go back, I probably would have gotten all 4 instead of just Venkman. But I still think Ecto will make for an amazing display piece all on its own, and doesn't really need the figures next to it in order to work.

I’ve waited my whole life for an Ecto-1 like this. Don’t think waiting a a couple of months longer will ruin this in the slightest.

Yeah if I could go back, I probably would have gotten all 4 instead of just Venkman. But I still think Ecto will make for an amazing display piece all on its own, and doesn't really need the figures next to it in order to work.

I agree. In fact, I have the 4 pack, but I will not be displaying them with my Ecto-1. She will be by herself.

I also missed out on getting the figures originally. I paid about $400 for Spengler last month. I just bought Ray and Peter for $275 total on EBay (although they are missing proton packs and cigarettes - still a pretty good deal).

Yeah it's clearly seen better days.

IMG_20190808_144411.jpg

Back