**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might as well have the emperor show up in this and ruin ROTJ for Turd while they’re at it lol

I’m always blown away with the fact that Ian worked with:

1. Young Hamill
2. Young Hayden
2. Young Daisy

Are you kidding? SW fans will always find something to whine, *****, and moan about. As evidenced by this thread.

:lol :rotfl:lol :lol
Great minds discuss ideas (this scene does not fit the spirit or continuity of star wars because Leia didn't know Obi Wan and it cheapens the moment by making her desperate plea for help seem off, as if she has bad amnesia if we accept it as canon)

Average minds discuss events (darth vader and obiwan had a fight! OMG lightsaber looked cool!)

Simple minds discuss people (star wars fans are so stupid and racist, like, they totes should shut up yass!)

Watched Episode 3 again, man the Vader moments just make the series. :thud:

What's more terrifying than him just walking down the middle of the street and randomly killing people that he passes who are hiding in buildings? :google

My son when the transport arrives at the checkpoint station and three Troopers jump out and make Obi-Wan drop to his knees: "How are three troopers a threat when he just solo'd five?" :lol

when the transport arrives at the checkpoint station

UkeYHG.gif

I knew I recognized that toll station...

Watched Episode 3 again, man the Vader moments just make the series. :thud:

What's more terrifying than him just walking down the middle of the street and randomly killing people that he passes who are hiding in buildings? :google

My son when the transport arrives at the checkpoint station and three Troopers jump out and make Obi-Wan drop to his knees: "How are three troopers a threat when he just solo'd five?" :lol
I think he is just at the cusp of saying screw it i’m not successfully getting you home Leia we are ******* doomed lol

One of my favorite moments was when he just bursted out to little positive pampered princess Leia that people suck, life sucks lol

If he goes near milk ST haters are going to lose their **** lol

I think he is just at the cusp of saying screw it i’m not successfully getting you home Leia we are ******* doomed lol

One of my favorite moments was when he just bursted out to little positive pampered princess Leia that people suck, life sucks lol
Yeah Ewan's performance is just fantastic. So much nuance on his face when he tells Tala "It's just Ben now" and his cries in the fire are just heartbreaking.

As for him running from Vader, yes it's fun to have a good chuckle about that here but I don't have a problem with it for three reasons:

1. He just realized a few moments earlier that all Vader needs to kill you is line of sight! :panic:

2. If he died then Leia was most likely screwed and since a duel was at best a 50/50 coin toss that he'd lose he didn't want to risk those odds for her sake.

3. He's clearly still tormented about Anakin and I'm not convinced that he would have wanted to win that duel, since it'd require him doing what he never wanted to do in the first place--kill Anakin.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? SW fans will always find something to whine, *****, and moan about. As evidenced by this thread.

:lol :rotfl:lol :lol
That’s for everything now tbh. I can’t remember a series or movie or anything where everyone just loved it together. Sure for like a few months people love it but then suddenly you get people complaining about what didn’t work and what they hated. Look at the dark knight.

Best Batman movie ever. Best joker ever but fans will find something they don’t like about it and they’ll say how much it wasn’t that good due to something silly.

This stuff has been making me rethink my love of Star Wars. The more content it gets the more tedious and stupid it becomes. It just feels really cheap now.

I think one of the smartest decisions George Lucas made was letting the franchise take a breather for 14 years. It was a much needed rest for the better part of a decade where, not even toys are collectibles were being made. When it returned with the special editions and prequels, it revitalized the brand and made it seem timeless.

Now under Disney it just feels schlocky and run of the mill. Do they rush the production of these things out?
To young to remember this era and wasn’t born but I do remember hype for the special editions and after that the phantom menace came out. So for me it was always around but I’ve been saying it needs a decade long break. Star Wars isn’t marvel. It doesn’t need to constantly pump out content every year.

Yeah Ewan's performance is just fantastic. So much nuance on his face when he tells Tala "It's just Ben now" and his cries in the fire are just heartbreaking.

As for him running from Vader, yes it's fun to have a good chuckle about that here but I don't have a problem with it for three reasons:

1. He just realized a few moments earlier that all Vader needs to kill you is line of sight! :panic:

2. If he died then Leia was most likely screwed and since a duel was at best a 50/50 coin toss that he'd lose he didn't want to risk those odds for her sake.

3. He's clearly still tormented about Anakin and I'm not convinced that he would have wanted to win that duel, since it'd require him doing what he never wanted to do in the first place--kill Anakin.
Fans are losing their mind that Obi-Wan is still PTSD 10 years after ROTS.

For me he didn’t just lose Anakin he lost the galaxy.

Also fans forget that one of the main heads of the order, Yoda, ORDERED him to go into hiding he was sent on a mission by an order he grew up in and wasn’t keen to ignoring orders like his master Qui-Gon was.

So yeah he’s following orders to stay low and not draw attention.

Any hero Jedi loses their way and fans immediately lose their minds and start yelling “It’s not who they are!”

Chill out let the story end sheesh.

Obi wan definitely learned to be more calm and focused as he aged

Younger Obi was a mess :eek:

Who knew a much older Obi-Wan would be a better match vs Vader

Last edited:
Where the heck you been!

I had my kidney removed and I was still posting the same day I came out of the OR lol

Lol! I just saw the first episode today and this thread has moved at lightspeed since last week. My speed at catching up with this thread has been as slow as this chase scene:

UnderstatedWellwornFrilledlizard-max-1mb.gif

And I see my last post didn't stand a chance like them younglings.

Obi wan definitely learned to be more calm and focused as he aged

Who knew a much older Obi-Wan would be a better match vs Vader

This series takes place like what...8 years before ANH? Hell of a lot of aging in 8 years. He needed aging makeup.

Back