1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YCSM3Qf.jpg

These are great pics of a surprisingly good sculpt.

Wish I liked the D+ Kenobi design better, not a fan of the tube socks.

Picked this up today and it is amazing. I do have a couple of concerns though. I have heard that the cloak can stain the tunic. Is there a treatment to prevent this? Also, those boots look like they will fall apart after awhile. I have already started the 303 treatment. Anyone got any other suggestions or leads on replacement boots?

I am sure that these have been answered in here somewhere, I am just lazy. J/K, I am still going to go back through the tread for posing ideas.

Picked this up today and it is amazing. I do have a couple of concerns though. I have heard that the cloak can stain the tunic. Is there a treatment to prevent this? Also, those boots look like they will fall apart after awhile. I have already started the 303 treatment. Anyone got any other suggestions or leads on replacement boots?

I am sure that these have been answered in here somewhere, I am just lazy. J/K, I am still going to go back through the tread for posing ideas.

They should last with proper care like 303. Just make sure you don’t get on the fabric.

If something happens then you can touch up/repaint with leather paint like Angelus. But it will be tricky to match Obi-Wan’s boot color.

You can wash the cloak out with mild detergent or soap to get the excess dye out. That’s what many people here do.

I prevent staining from the cloak by keeping it in the box.

Back