**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With our luck, they will focus a full episode on one of the most epic feat that Ben Kenobi ever did, something that fans always wanted to know: how he learned to imitate the scream of a Krayt Dragon!

if they can make us sit through 1 hour on Mando MacGyvering a Naboo fighter, they can do it!

if they can make us sit through 1 hour on Mando MacGyvering a Naboo fighter, they can do it!

And as he wrenched away, he had to listen to nauseating sexual anecdotes from the least-sexy woman on Tattooine. Poor Mando's been through some stuff, no lie. I would have asked for a discount, not only for working on my own ride, but just for having to hear that. Those tales of terror probably turned Mando off for the next six months. Gah!

Hobo Obi Wan- Fester Kenobi 2 pack from HT...mark my work.

First 5 episodes mirror bobf with kenobi moping around tatooine...befriending some scooter kids....and some other lamo ****

Episode 6 and 7 Mando and Grogu appear and take over show for no good reason...just 'cause Disney

I just hope this ends in the final duel between Kenobi and Maul!

I hope they show ObiWan having horrifying visions of the future….

E7BE5E50-C899-4BCD-AFC1-999008B81446.jpeg

0B3522D2-DED8-4CEB-91F9-3930523E95F0.jpeg

46CAE77E-331D-4C93-ACF5-5B63B51BDF91.jpeg

CFBA2A0E-1B5A-4307-9384-683B06E9D12E.jpeg

Bad enough that this adorable flying iron [minus the cord] already defies all the known laws of physics, I want the scriptwriters to explain to all of us exactly how its hovering UPSIDE DOWN, with thrusters applying downward force and.... its just hovering in place.

This kind of thing breaks my suspension of disbelief so, so badly. I get that SW is a really handwavy place but this just takes the cake.

Bad enough that this adorable flying iron [minus the cord] already defies all the known laws of physics, I want the scriptwriters to explain to all of us exactly how its hovering UPSIDE DOWN, with thrusters applying downward force and.... its just hovering in place.

This kind of thing breaks my suspension of disbelief so, so badly. I get that SW is a really handwavy place but this just takes the cake.
Nah as soon as you expect SW to follow ST rules you have already lost sight of what SW is.

ST is also bull**** though from a science standpoint. Not to mention merely setting foot in a shuttlecraft equals instant, horrid death.

Its just not AS bull****. Yeah I'm not getting in a transporter anyways tho, sorry.

My understanding it that transporters (beam me up Scotty) are one of Star Trek's impossible technologies - at least for living organisms. So the shuttlecraft it must be.....

What another swing and a miss to promote an Obi-Wan show. Is Lucasfilm effing M.I.A.? Marvel promoted their March series AND May movie. Kathleen passing the vibrator in her circle finger bang story group?

Its not even that good or interesting, Matticus, Kathleen and co. are plainly in need of more sexual outlets, not fewer. Dont kink shame, dude. :cool:

....but yeah they are MIA like always. Plainly LFL feels no need whatever to promote their products. Perhaps its that they almost hope no one will notice them. Its like they're embarrassed.

Its not even that good or interesting, Matticus, Kathleen and co. are plainly in need of more sexual outlets, not fewer. Dont kink shame, dude. :cool:

....but yeah they are MIA like always. Plainly LFL feels no need whatever to promote their products. Perhaps its that they almost hope no one will notice them. Its like they're embarrassed.
They should be after Book of Bob Fett

That's the plan. :lecture

Not sure if you are joking or not, but it is a shame if you do skip the TV shows.

It would be like watching Avengers: Infinity War without watching Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Or watching Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness without watching Doctor Strange or Wandavision.

Or watching Star Trek: First Contact without watching Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Not a critique or an attempt to show hate on anybody who chooses to skip the TV shows, everybody is entitled to choose. As I said before, I believe you're only hurting your own enjoyment by skipping the TV shows.

Last edited:
Still gets me everytime I see this. It looks absolutely ridiculous. :lol

What is even happening here? I've not watched TBOBF yet. I'm currently doing a chronological watch through of the entire movie/TV Star Wars story with my wife and we are half-way through The Bad Batch at the moment.

As Obi-Wan Kenobi is next segment in terms of chronology, we are limiting ourselves to one episode a week in an attempt to stretch it out into April/early May so that we do not have to wait too long to jump into the Obi-Wan Kenobi series.

On a slightly related note, we watched the final three episodes of The Clone Wars Season 7 intercut with Revenge of the Sith following this timeline/guide (which was easy to do using Disney+ to go between an episode and the movie at the required moments);

The ‘Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith’ and ‘Clone Wars’ Finale Timeline

It was spectacular

d1d.gif

Last edited:
Back