**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you care enough, then yeah.

And if they were Sith, sure, but they're not and have never been described as Sith. It's only contradictory if you can't be bothered doing a 30 second search on Google. The end. Period.

:lol
What do Sith do? Use lightsabers and the Force. What do Inquisitors do? Yeah, the exact same thing.

Sith actually meant a species from Legends canon. So really what is a Sith? Google can tell me different things so which one is it? A species or dark side force users? Or is it dark side "Lords" or "Darth" or "Master"? But Master is used for Jedi so what is it now then?

Live action is pretty clear cut. They will continue down the contradictory path for money's sake. Period.

What do Sith do? Use lightsabers and the Force. What do Inquisitors do? Yeah, the exact same thing.

Sith actually meant a species from Legends canon. So really what is a Sith? Google can tell me different things so which one is it? A species or dark side force users? Or is it dark side "Lords" or "Darth" or "Master"? But Master is used for Jedi so what is it now then?

Live action is pretty clear cut. They will continue down the contradictory path for money's sake. Period.
The Sith are the ones in power. None of the Inquisitors would stand a chance against them if they tried to pull the old betrayal card, they're lapdogs and the only reason they're allowed to live is to serve.

Ahsoka is no longer a Jedi, she still uses a lightsaber and the force, and Kylo Ren wasn't a Sith.

But you're also assuming a casual viewer that doesn't know any of this stuff is gonna remember one line from The Phantom Menace (of all movies) and think "wait a minute...".

But we'll just have to agree to disagree.

The Sith are the ones in power. None of the Inquisitors would stand a chance against them if they tried to pull the old betrayal card, they're lapdogs and the only reason they're allowed to live is to serve.

Ahsoka is no longer a Jedi, she still uses a lightsaber and the force, and Kylo Ren wasn't a Sith.

But you're also assuming a casual viewer that doesn't know any of this stuff is gonna remember one line from The Phantom Menace (of all movies) and think "wait a minute...".

But we'll just have to agree to disagree.
I hope most people do forget TPM. But they certainly remembered a certain Naboo starfighter in BoBF!

I thought Snoke was a Sith and Kylo was his apprentice? I think Jedi/Sith are more along the lines of good and bad trained, not how significant their powers are.

Ahsoka is with Luke. She is a trained Jedi and still interested in a trained Jedi order.

Here is a description from Starwars.com:

Screenshot 2022-02-09 151656.jpg

Is that description any different than what an Inquisitor is?

Back