**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's looking for his armour in the sarlacc pit. :lol

It's funny because:
a) He forgot he was wearing it when he escaped.
b) The thing is still alive and tries to eat the ship.

Oh dear. What a silly mess.

Although, I should withhold proper judgement until I watch the show. Practice what I preach and all.

But everything I have read does sound a little disappointing. Apart from the episodes which appear to be Mando Season 3 preludes.

Oh dear. What a silly mess.

Although, I should withhold proper judgement until I watch the show. Practice what I preach and all.

But everything I have read does sound a little disappointing. Apart from the episodes which appear to be Mando Season 3 preludes.
giphy.gif

4:20 Star Wars question #10234

Every wonder why Jedi's always live in mud/stone huts?

Yoda--mud hut
Obi Wan--Adobe (technically mud) hut
Old Man Luke--stone hut

I think that its to prevent the Sith from locating them...kinda like the Predator in P1--with all his vaunted technology...a mud covered Dutch Schultz can't be detected. So to the Sith with all their awesome technology can't find the last three Jedi in the galaxy... huh...

The real hero in Star Wars is therefore...mud!

4:20 Star Wars question #10234

Every wonder why Jedi's always live in mud/stone huts?

Yoda--mud hut
Obi Wan--Adobe (technically mud) hut
Old Man Luke--stone hut

I think that its to prevent the Sith from locating them...kinda like the Predator in P1--with all his vaunted technology...a mud covered Dutch Schultz can't be detected. So to the Sith with all their awesome technology can't find the last three Jedi in the galaxy... huh...

The real hero in Star Wars is therefore...mud!
“it’s art”
F7AC16EE-D767-458F-83DD-B09583975E07.gif

Not sure if you are joking or not, but it is a shame if you do skip the TV shows.

It would be like watching Avengers: Infinity War without watching Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Or watching Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness without watching Doctor Strange or Wandavision.

Or watching Star Trek: First Contact without watching Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Not a critique or an attempt to show hate on anybody who chooses to skip the TV shows, everybody is entitled to choose. As I said before, I believe you're only hurting your own enjoyment by skipping the TV shows.
I see what you're saying, but I just really value my time these days. I can read spoilers for a poorly executed show (such as BoBF) in 5 minutes if I want to watch some subsequent Star Wars show that's been done better, instead of suffering through corporate slop.

In short, I don't want to spend time on things I actually don't enjoy. I don't even have a D+ subscription anymore, it's not a priority.

....but yeah they are MIA like always. Plainly LFL feels no need whatever to promote their products. Perhaps its that they almost hope no one will notice them. Its like they're embarrassed.
Or like they know Star Wars fans will watch no matter what. Gross.

He's looking for his armour in the sarlacc pit. :lol

It's funny because:
a) He forgot he was wearing it when he escaped.
b) The thing is still alive and tries to eat the ship.

I can excuse the forget, because people often have memory lapses during very traumatic events.

What I cannot forgive is not using a probe droid to recon the inside of the sarlacc first, and the positioning of Slave 1 literally upside down over it. He had to know the sarlacc was still alive. Just stupid writing.

Well hopefully this show won’t be a disappointment like boba. I feel like you OT fans have been getting destroyed recently in terms of watching all these characters you loved be butchered and watered down . Yes I know some of you like it.
Us in the pt section haven’t had any bad stuff happen so let’s hope this is good.

Here's the thing, with Boba Fett, outside of Expanded Universe material, we had very little on Fett so it was a bit of a free for all to decide what to do with his show story and seemingly some poor decisions.

With Obi-Wan, not only do we have a heavily established story for him and many of the characters in his world, but this story will take place between two well defined points in time in his life. While there is room for some liberties, not as much as Fett.

I also don't think Ewan would have been on board if he didn't like where the stories went.

I also don't think Ewan would have been on board if he didn't like where the stories went.
As ZE implied I don't think much stock should be placed in Ewan signing up to this. Harrison Ford presumably thought TFA was a perfectly good end for Han Solo and if he didn't he was paid enough to not care.

As ZE implied I don't think much stock should be placed in Ewan signing up to this. Harrison Ford presumably thought TFA was a perfectly good end for Han Solo and if he didn't he was paid enough to not care.
It was even worth getting his leg crushed by JJA.

Ford wanted Solo killed in ROTJ so I'm guessing any story where the character met his end was ok...plus the millions he got for it.

Was that even him or just an image Leia conjured up as her own dying act? I can't remember.
It's open to interpretation. He wasn't glowing or semi-transparent like Jedi ghosts but he also appeared significantly later than Leia's death (who was specifically shown to die in the middle of the Rey/Kylo duel) which doesn't line up with her conjuring his image.

Back