**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
274161843_1273836656443012_398880064584110044_n.jpg

It's open to interpretation. He wasn't glowing or semi-transparent like Jedi ghosts but he also appeared significantly later than Leia's death (who was specifically shown to die in the middle of the Rey/Kylo duel) which doesn't line up with her conjuring his image.

He literally says he's a memory so I'm going with "all in Kylo's head". I agree it's a great scene, probably my fave in the ST.

Also, both from the same writer...

Last edited:
See, it doesn't take much to get people excited. :lol

Wonder how much $$$$ Disney had to throw at Williams for him to accept.

So, maybe the theme song will be great, but let's face it, after Fett this is gonna be a train wreck. Fett was pretty much an open slate for story telling. And look what we got. So much potential for new stuff. Kenobi has many more rules to follow. Can't wait to see what they come up with. :slap

I've seen some leaked plot points, and one of them has me wondering if I assumed stuff in ANH that no one else took away as being so set in stone. So I'll ask you guys about what I'm referring to in spoiler tags in case anyone cares to weigh in on it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've seen some leaked plot points, and one of them has me wondering if I assumed stuff in ANH that no one else took away as being so set in stone. So I'll ask you guys about what I'm referring to in spoiler tags in case anyone cares to weigh in on it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I've always taken that moment you mention in ANH the exact same way. That supposed leak would be like Leia walking up to Han in Echo Base and saying "Captain Solo, years ago you made the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs. Now Captain Rieekan asks for further assistance." Han would be all "um why are you speaking like we don't know each other and haven't gone on entire adventures together," lol.

I guess if that leak is true it'll be another situation like the beginning of ROTS where the dialogue makes it very obvious that it's the first rematch between Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Dooku since AOTC and then TCW comes along and tells us that no they've actually dueled 50 times since then, lol.

Back