Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Congrats! Where?d you manage get this one signed? I remember searching frantically for his appearance anywhere when I first bought this one!

He did a signing at an arts high school in New York on Saturday so I made the drive in just for him. He was someone I had written off as never signing since he hasn?t made an appearance in almost ten years.

It was my 60th signed b&w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming out in the 4th quarter this year is another Capullo

bf9d18e56b3f58438e6e7c28f96c7060.jpg
967596f3855a1ad8f3d64ac346b59789.jpg

We need more villains.I'd love a Bruce Timm Two-face,Breyfogle ventriloquist/scarface,and a Jim Lee Riddler for starters

Yea! I don?t understand why we got the bland Colan version or the upcoming boring Jim Lee Batman, (his 3rd version of Batman). There are so many non-Joker villains that would sell

Don't know if this is old news or not, but Hot Toys/Toysapiens in Japan have an exclusive event in an attempt to get Japanese moviegoers excited about Turds of Prey.

Two the exclusive items immediately caught my eye:

Full color Mignola Black and White state (original size) with the oval logo:

items_img_exclusive37.jpg

And the new Jim Lee version, also full color.....has the regular one even been released yet??

items_img_exclusive38.jpg

These are 15,000 yen so roughly $150 each. No edition numbers were revealed and it's my understanding you have to go there in person in the middle of a pandemic to get them.

Jim Lee looks great, but honestly, the upcoming MAFEX is gonna be able to replicate that pose so it's a bit redundant. Great sculpting though.

But that Mignola?? OH man. I want it. I want it a lot. Am I willing to brave life-threatening disease, waiting in long lines with filthy unwashed nerds, only to be told it sold out in the first few minutes?? I don't know.

We shall see.

My McFarlane statue order was originally placed at the original lower price then resolicited at the revised higher price only to now be cancelled at DCBS. Consequently, I just went ahead and ordered from someone else. This release is pre sold out just about everywhere and will undoubtedly be in high demand in the aftermarket.

I'm expecting them to release a color version because it would obviously sell well.

Moved to a new house but have less space for my collection so all my Batman B&W statues are stored in there boxes. Never knew I accumulated this many lol
d2NTfUaQ.jpg
wnMNyRbA.jpg

My McFarlane statue order was originally placed at the original lower price then resolicited at the revised higher price only to now be cancelled at DCBS. Consequently, I just went ahead and ordered from someone else. This release is pre sold out just about everywhere and will undoubtedly be in high demand in the aftermarket.

I'm expecting them to release a color version because it would obviously sell well.

That sucks. My Entertainment Earth order is still ok at $85. Crossing my fingers.

Speaking of that event in Tokyo......

I just got the exclusive color Mignola statue with YELLOW bat oval.

As far as I know, this version has never been offered in color. It is supposedly exclusive to this event, and numbered at 500, and cost 15,000 yen.

What with the pandemic and all, I didn't actually want to go to Tokyo, but man I wanted that statue. So when I saw an auction that was only a little higher than cost, which is what I'd pay for a train ride there and back, I jumped on it.

Roughly 24 hours later, my Mignola arrived, and it's beautiful.

mignola (3).jpg
mignola (2).jpg
mignola (1).jpg

The box also shows the full color Jim Lee v2, which as far as I know, hasn't been released yet in black and white, but it's available now in full color at this event. Same thing....edition of 500 and costs 15,000 yen. I passed on that one though cause it really does look very similar to the upcoming MAFEX toy.

The base on mine says 457/500. But I didn't see a number on the outside box; nor any indication of "Japan exclusive" or anything, so who knows? Maybe it's possible they'll do another run of these for other shows in the future. But for now it seems this is the only place to get it.

I'm just glad to FINALLY have one of these, in my preferred color scheme no less, (I love the oval) after missing out on purchasing every version that's been available since 2006.

Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

My McFarlane just shipped from EE... got it for the original $85.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

My McFarlane just shipped from EE... got it for the original $85.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did you actually receive this? I pre-ordered from BBTS and nothing.

Did anyone receive this yet, 1.0 version?

Back