Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May just do that, ordered from BBTS. Going to send them an email with those pics.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Just added a few more to my signed statues, I?m up to 58 now.
3be495e02d709b2be5b4585b75a34059.jpg

Don?t let the bad qc get you down on these. Just order them from Amazon and return until you get a good one. Not uncommon to take three or four tries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was kind of worried about QC issues as well but so far so good with mine. Definitely dont let the worry of receiving a flawed statue hold you back especially if you purchase through a reputable retailer.
7e983e309589e0f89863eece4d829491.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Still waiting on DCBS to ship mine. QC is definitely a mixed bag on the Silvestri Bats.

I ordered mine from Amazon and it said it would be delivered in a week. Then when that delivery day came I got an email saying there was a delay and it would be 1-2 more months.... DOH. But I got it for $48 so I can wait a little while.

Still waiting on DCBS to ship mine. QC is definitely a mixed bag on the Silvestri Bats.

You might want to contact them. I ordered 2 and due to allocation issues, they sent 1 and refunded me for the 2nd one. Pissed me off because I bought the 2nd one for my nephew. Had to order through Amazon to get it to him.

Bad news.I received an email from BBTS today that states the McFarlane Batman statue is increasing in price from $84.99 to $114.99.MSRP is at $134.99,but are charging $114.99.I'm still getting it but if this is an indication of pricing going forward I'm probably out.

I got the same email from BBTS. That sucks!

Still deciding if I still want this or not. I'm kinda pissed right now ...hard to make a decision at the moment.

You might want to contact them. I ordered 2 and due to allocation issues, they sent 1 and refunded me for the 2nd one. Pissed me off because I bought the 2nd one for my nephew. Had to order through Amazon to get it to him.

I took a look at my account and it says the order is filled. I just made the payment on it so it should ship soon. Fingers crossed that everything works out alright.

I ordered mine from Amazon and it said it would be delivered in a week. Then when that delivery day came I got an email saying there was a delay and it would be 1-2 more months.... DOH. But I got it for $48 so I can wait a little while.

Great price! I paid $65 for mine but it looks like it should ship soon.

Bad news.I received an email from BBTS today that states the McFarlane Batman statue is increasing in price from $84.99 to $114.99.MSRP is at $134.99,but are charging $114.99.I'm still getting it but if this is an indication of pricing going forward I'm probably out.

I was seriously considering the McFarlane Bats, but at that price, it's a no go for me. They're just not worth it at that price IMO.

I was seriously considering the McFarlane Bats, but at that price, it's a no go for me. They're just not worth it at that price IMO.

I pre-ordered 2 from DCBS, but wouldn?t be surprised if they short me one. I?m thinking of having my wife order one so I?m sure to get 2.

I got the BBTS emai as well and went to Entertainment Earth.... they still say $85. We will see.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back