Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just broke down and POd the Mcfarlane Bats from DCBS. At $68, I couldn't resist. I received my Silvestri Bats from them today and I got real lucky, absolutely no QC issues at all. The Silvestri Bats turned out incredible. The cape looks unreal. Definitely one of the top B&W pieces in my collection.

I just broke down and POd the Mcfarlane Bats from DCBS. At $68, I couldn't resist. I received my Silvestri Bats from them today and I got real lucky, absolutely no QC issues at all. The Silvestri Bats turned out incredible. The cape looks unreal. Definitely one of the top B&W pieces in my collection.
I just did the same thing, even better than M3 Toys! Waiting for my 2 Silvestri replacements to arrive from BBTS.....Fingers Crossed.

Sent from my Samsung Chromebook Plus using Tapatalk

Good luck with those replacements.
Got one of the replacements. Happy with this one.
00458ba50ae0aee038822c13c77a5dac.jpg

Sent from my ***-W09 using Tapatalk

McFarlane cancelled by DCBS from October order. will be offered again in November for $135?

Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

I noticed I had about $45 in rewards points from sideshow and they had the 10% off so I got the Silvestri one... it came yesterday and I got a good one. There is one little speck of white on the back of the chair but nothing to worry about. Its a great looking statue.

And my EE Mcfarlane order still says $85. Fingers crossed.

I know a lot of people don't like "vanilla" poses, but this third Jim Lee variant coming out in August 2020 looks amazing to me:

BATMAN-BLACK-WHITE-BATMAN-V3-BY-JIM-LEE-STATUE.jpg

Of course, the Mafex figure will be out by then and arguably it's sculpt is just as nice and you could put it in this pose if you wanted to...

I know a lot of people don't like "vanilla" poses, but this third Jim Lee variant coming out in August 2020 looks amazing to me:

View attachment 473390

Of course, the Mafex figure will be out by then and arguably it's sculpt is just as nice and you could put it in this pose if you wanted to...

Looks amazing, if it were bigger I'd be into it

View attachment 473390

If I didn't already have the 1st Lee B&W statue, I'd be down for this one.

Never thought I?d manage to get this one signed!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200209/5740b71f5ae7cd3488078d30273c23fb.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Wow, Congrats! Where’d you manage get this one signed? I remember searching frantically for his appearance anywhere when I first bought this one!

Back