Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing for me from BBTS either. So is EE actually shipping the McFarlane B&W Batman?

Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

Yes I did. And its huge.
15c17edb6fdd05aa147f0ac518f718e6.jpg
c81d9add8d943cd958723d2b80fcb41f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the re-solicited McFarlane "Version 2" is a white or black base?

In case you haven't gotten your answer yet, found this in one of DC Direct's posts on FB (along with this pic):

"Due to the Batman Black and White by Todd McFarlane statue's overwhelming popularity, DC Direct is proud to present a 2.0 of its 100th statue in the collection! 2.0 statue features darker interior cape and accent deco and also includes the DC Direct logo on the bottom of the base for the first time! Due to be released this November!"

107936785_10158868263349258_400570953701285859_o.jpg

Link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158868263344258&substory_index=0&id=217614609257

In case you haven't gotten your answer yet, found this in one of DC Direct's posts on FB (along with this pic):

"Due to the Batman Black and White by Todd McFarlane statue's overwhelming popularity, DC Direct is proud to present a 2.0 of its 100th statue in the collection! 2.0 statue features darker interior cape and accent deco and also includes the DC Direct logo on the bottom of the base for the first time! Due to be released this November!"

View attachment 491703

Link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158868263344258&substory_index=0&id=217614609257

Gah, I'd imagine they'll further milk this with a color version down the road, which I'll be tempted to pick up.

I?ve got one McFarlane Batman preordered from Deep Discount and with a coupon got it at $78 and some cents. However, I?m a little unsure of them for 2 reasons
1.) since it?s listed as a Special Order (will they actually get it?)
2.) I bought it at their discounted price of $89.90. Thinking they?ll say it was cancelled since the price did go up later on.

They?ve fulfilled my Blu-ray and CD preorders but I?ve never ordered a Statue from them. I guess I?ll order on elsewhere to make sure I get one and sell this one which I?m sure I?ll get more than the $78 I?ll be paying for it.

View attachment 491703

Thank you!

I?m waiting on a bbts order to convert so I should have version 1 coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, version 1.0 is taking a while to get shipped from BBTS. I'd better not see 2.0 in hand first before I get my 1.0.

I contacted DCBS about my order for this statue and they told me that their distributor still doesn't have them, but are expecting to get them in a week. It's been a week and the order status has not changed. I'm still crossing my fingers that they don't cancel my order. They already cancelled three separate orders on me. Once this one is filled, I'm done with them.

My McFarlance B&W finally showed up from BBTS today. This is my first from this line and not sure what I was expecting since I saw it in person at SDCC last year and was lusting after it since then, but... I'm a bit underwhelmed with the actual piece in hand.

The darker accent paint in the 2.0 will be an improvement I think but the paint application itself is kind of a mess.

IMG_6206.jpeg
IMG_6208.jpeg

I wonder if this line will continue and everything scheduled to be released will be with Warner closing DC Collectibles today

I wonder if this line will continue and everything scheduled to be released will be with Warner closing DC Collectibles today

did They lay off the entire staff and shut down the manufacturer? if so then this line is done, no?

Like someone said above, this lines quality has been a mess for about the last 5 or 6 statues. I gave up on the B&W line. Probably time for them to start something new.

Sent from my nami using Tapatalk

Back