Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with my LCS yesterday and they assumed that everything that has been solicited so far would be released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like someone said above, this lines quality has been a mess for about the last 5 or 6 statues. I gave up on the B&W line. Probably time for them to start something new.

Sent from my nami using Tapatalk

So the quality has been going downhill? The McFarlane was my first and really surprised at the poor paint app.

So the quality has been going downhill? The McFarlane was my first and really surprised at the poor paint app.

The qc on all of these has been terrible for as long as I can remember. There have been several where I had to order three or four different ones to get a decent one

The qc on all of these has been terrible for as long as I can remember. There have been several where I had to order three or four different ones to get a decent one

I have to agree. It's not like DC direct/collectibles was known for their stellar QC.

I have to agree. It's not like DC direct/collectibles was known for their stellar QC.

For all the problems they've had I do think they've been putting out some of the best stuff, for the price, in recent years. I've been loving their 1/6 statues and their diorama pieces have been great for a long time. DC also kept their prices down which was very nice because you could buy a couple great pieces for a few hundred bucks.

It took awhile but I just received my McFarlane preorder from BBTS today. This statue is significantly bigger than all of the other ones, including Bane

8eb51444b3f7157066f38f4faf754d43.jpg

Congrats! According to DCBS, their distributor won’t be sending them out until next month. Definitely not going to order from them again.

Congrats! According to DCBS, their distributor won?t be sending them out until next month. Definitely not going to order from them again.

I thought the same thing with bbts. After years and years of just waiting a few weeks and then paying a significantly discounted price on almost every other one this time I was scrambling to get a Version 1 without paying $200+

Batman: Black & White (2014)

Only a few more left to go in the line. Kind of sad but it?s also nice to know there?s a finite amount when you?re trying to display them all

dead3a38cfaeed96bf0b701ae1d47ac5.jpg

Toysapiens in Japan has another exclusive.

Earlier in the year, they had the Mignola and the new Jim Lee in color for $150. Expensive, but the Mignola had the yellow oval and I wanted it, so I got it. They're not sold out, either, despite being limited to 500 each.

Well.....now they've got the McFarlane, in full color....blue cape and yellow oval.......for $350!!! It's lovely and I wanna get it....but get the eff outta here with that price. Insane. Looks like it's also limited to 500.

https://www.toysapiens.jp/item/200020304000.html

Toysapiens in Japan has another exclusive.

Earlier in the year, they had the Mignola and the new Jim Lee in color for $150. Expensive, but the Mignola had the yellow oval and I wanted it, so I got it. They're not sold out, either, despite being limited to 500 each.

Well.....now they've got the McFarlane, in full color....blue cape and yellow oval.......for $350!!! It's lovely and I wanna get it....but get the eff outta here with that price. Insane. Looks like it's also limited to 500.

https://www.toysapiens.jp/item/200020304000.html

If DC Collectibles was still producing new stuff I'd assume they'd be making the McFarlane into the full color 1/6 like so many other from the B&W line

Was anyone able to get the Jim Lee V3? Supposedly it came out but I haven?t it seen for sale yet

Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

BBTS has both the Japan exclusive full color Jim Lee and full color McFarlane batman statues up for preorder today. Just an FYI.

Last edited:
Not sure how I like the full color McFarlane Batman statue. I actually like it better black.

Not sure how I like the full color McFarlane Batman statue. I actually like it better black.
Same here. Actually, now that I think about it, I've never found the McFarlane batman statue appealing. I don't know what it is about it, im just not feeling it. Now the Jim Lee batman [emoji106]. I PO'd that one along with the Mignola batman.

MUCH cheaper than here in Japan. Ugh. Oh well...that's the way collecting goes.

I have the Mignola and I absolutely love it. This is just the unsold stock from Japan...not sure how many were left after being available for a year; only 500 of each produced.

That McFarlane is still criminally overpriced at $250 considering how small it is....better than the $350 here though.

Back