1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent received any update in the bloody tracking information since 12th Feb. I'm in Australia, and my order for the exclusive was given a shipping label on 12th Feb to ship out from HK, not the USA, via DHL. But the DHL tracking just indicates the shipping information was received on the 12th.

I asked DHL what the hell was going on, and their response was that the actual item has not been given to them. Only a shipping label has been generated, but they dont have the item yet. So they advised me to contact Sideshow.

It seems Sideshow doesnt even have a customer service email anymore, and you can only use the chat feature? It's frickin annoying that I've paid shipping and it hasnt moved for over almost 2 weeks!
You get on that blower and tell em what's what Khai !!

They barely got the replacement heads for the regular 85, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes even longer to get the BD 85 in

They weren't on that shipping boat with those Porsche cars that went up in smoke were they? :unsure:

Sideshow updated the release date of this to: March to June 2022.

I hope this doesn’t become another stretched out release like Endgame Cap last year.

I'm totally expecting that type of extended release period, but maybe a little quicker since it's all plastic/metal and no need for soft goods.

I hope this doesn’t become another stretched out release like Endgame Cap last ye

I hope this doesn’t become another stretched out release like Endgame Cap last year.
Holy sh... I think they must stop announcing more releases and speed up their production... :(

You get on that blower and tell em what's what Khai !!
Frickin Sideshow just got back to me and said that they've had a delay in receiving stock. They said they created a shipping label to "speed up the process", but they have not received stock from HT. They expect the stock any day now, but no firm date. Sigh.

How exactly would they go about doing that? I'm sure they're dealing with labor shortages and manufacturing issues like just about every other company these days.
I’m sure there are different department heads at Hot Toys but I believe they can put the man hours and money/marketing towards developing prototypes and concentrate on focusing on their production pipeline.
I think I’d actually like to see Hot Toys release their DC line (after finishing off any figures currently in production). It would give other companies free range to pick up the license legitimately. Sure, a company would have to charge more but it would make for greater competition with Hot Toys and DC fans treated a little better as far as releases.

How exactly would they go about doing that? I'm sure they're dealing with labor shortages and manufacturing issues like just about every other company these days.
Yeah this has nothing to do with Hot Toys production or even Sideshow. You can blame it on how ****** international shipping has been since Covid started and it got even worse since the winter season.

Hot Toys released this figure 2 months ago in December. It has nothing to do with them and Sideshow not getting it yet.

It doesn’t feel too bad at this point, this always happens after CNY, plus covid of course. They have announced 11 items this year and released about 7. If it goes on another month … then start panicking!!! Lol.

It doesn’t feel too bad at this point, this always happens after CNY, plus covid of course. They have announced 11 items this year and released about 7. If it goes on another month … then start panicking!!! Lol.
Of course those 11 announcements include multiple variations, two 1/4, one with a MASSIVE diorama and a CAR so there’s that as well. Good luck HT.

Back