1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a charging notice too for 3/8. To give an idea how long ago I ordered this, there is no sales tax owed. It has to be the last dinosaur.

Glad this is nearly over with. Now I'll have only The Dude on preorder with sideshow and I dont think I'll be preordering from them anymore, only buying what they actually have.

Its kind of stressful not knowing if I'll be getting a $400 charge at just a few days notice.

Damn, mine must have just missed the cutoff and got delayed until next month (April 5th now), thats fine with me, been waiting so long whats another month

Mine just got bumped to next month as well. I guess I've been lucky with Sideshow up until this order but these delays have really been insane, especially for something that costs so much. I'll definitely have to give some pause before I do this again. I'm halfway through my payments for figures this year and their release will not be far off from when I get this one. Nuts.

Mine just got bumped to next month as well. I guess I've been lucky with Sideshow up until this order but these delays have really been insane, especially for something that costs so much. I'll definitely have to give some pause before I do this again. I'm halfway through my payments for figures this year and their release will not be far off from when I get this one. Nuts.
Yep, I'm done with the early preorders and most preorders in general. My last preorder is supposed to be out in August, so hopefully by December to this time next year everything I have will have been released.

A64F21AF-755C-4DF2-9C40-5F1626B17D1F.jpeg
06475F2A-6618-4A58-809A-6542E8DABBFC.jpeg

Those whose Sideshow orders have shipped, when did you preorder?

Mine hasn't shipped yet but I think I was relatively late to the party ordering May '21.

Those whose Sideshow orders have shipped, when did you preorder?

Mine hasn't shipped yet but I think I was relatively late to the party ordering May '21.
Basically as soon as it went up. Edit: July 22, 2019 also. Can’t believe it’s been that long.

i also did flex pay. I know some people say that pushes you to the back of the line. Didn’t seem to affect me here.

Back