1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the fence about this figure anyway so I promised I would only get it if TW offered a substantial discount and voila! I’m not too nervous about it. If anything goes wrong with the preorder I’ll just take it as a sign to come to my senses and stop spending so much money on these bawbles.

Oh, who am I kidding? I’m addicted.

I have it on preorder from sideshow, cause way back in 2019(…!?) I wasn’t aware of some of these Hong Kong sellers with decent hot toys deals . If not I’d probably go for this deal, or buy it from another Hong Kong seller. I know sideshow has their customer service, but the few times I dealt with them wasn’t much better than any other regular store. So far all my orders from Hong Kong/Japan arrived promptly and very well packaged. No issues such as added customs or breakage. And I order from falcons hangar, onsixthkit, mandarake, kg hobby, toys buying agent and toy wonderland.

Ive been using TW for years now and never had an issue. They replaced and sorted my Hawkrye when the zip was broken and paid/ sorted everything inclduing picking the fig up from house. That was back when you could talk to them from instagram chat though, now its harder i find but i managed to get my £200 back when they dropped the price of this figure recently. Talking of which i had another email stating its due end of Feb then 10 minutes later my tracking info and that its shipping 🧐

This will mean it wont be handed to DHL til next week i expect though but means its imminent at least!
That's cool to hear. Would be nice to not have to wait until May-June, but I'm guessing this February release will be for those who have had it on order before the sale. Would be glad to be wrong though :lol

Ive been using TW for years now and never had an issue. They replaced and sorted my Hawkrye when the zip was broken and paid/ sorted everything inclduing picking the fig up from house. That was back when you could talk to them from instagram chat though, now its harder i find but i managed to get my £200 back when they dropped the price of this figure recently. Talking of which i had another email stating its due end of Feb then 10 minutes later my tracking info and that its shipping 🧐

This will mean it wont be handed to DHL til next week i expect though but means its imminent at least!
That’s good to know they let you get your money back for the difference. I just asked if I can do the same. Had the second batch on order for I think $380 before shipping and this one will be $350 shipped so around a $120 savings. So we shall see what happens. If it takes a few more months to get I’m cool with that.

I preordered it day 1 it went up, for the regular edition (didnt care for the shield). It did take a **** load of emails though as ot was ridiculous as the regular was only a single batch rather than the 1st and 2nd. Cant expect people to pay nearly double and still wait the time! Ive got my tracking id but it wont ship til end of feb which is fine. I think this is a singlw release so if you ordered through them it will be the same time

I’m due to be charged on 2/5 for this from SS - and usually have had any alerts of date pushbacks by now if it couldn’t charge in a couple days. 🤞

Well scratch that....just got the email that my final payment got delayed until 3/5 😭

Hey I noticed when the final pay date was pushed back again to March, the final amount went from the low forties to the eighties. It literally doubled. Whats going on? Is this figure getting more expensive and they're changing the cost? I'm not liking whats going on here.

Hey I noticed when the final pay date was pushed back again to March, the final amount went from the low forties to the eighties. It literally doubled. Whats going on? Is this figure getting more expensive and they're changing the cost? I'm not liking whats going on here.
Probably it includes the taxes and shipping cost? I would calculate the total cost you will pay and see if it matches up with the actual price.

Had an email from Sideshow this morning to tell me these are arriving in their warehouse soon and will be taking the shipping charge on the 9th. (Already paid the rest in full). Shipping within ten days. 👍

Had an email from Sideshow this morning to tell me these are arriving in their warehouse soon and will be taking the shipping charge on the 9th. (Already paid the rest in full). Shipping within ten days. 👍
R.gif
awesome, sideshow

😭 I'm not having any luck with my orders from SS between this and Golden Armor WW. Glad to see its finally starting to ship out though.

I didn't get the usual "shipping/charging soon" email. But I just checked the order, and it is locked and is processing.

Back