1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had this on order forever, but Toys Wonderland sent an email that they've got this for less than $300 before shipping. I just went to see and it came to about $350 shipped from them. I'm not a fan but that's a good price.

Now my order is just back to standard status. Not processing or locked at all. And shipping charges were not deducted. ( the figure is already paid in full ). Their system, or whoever handles status changes, has been odd lately.

Holy ****, after more than two and a half years since I preordered, my Hot Toys Iron Man Mk85 Battle Damaged figure is finally about to ship! This will definitely be my last figure from Endgame, so hopefully it's been worth the long wait! :)

IMMK85BD.png

I got another delayed email now looking at end of March....cmon man...I’ve learned to be patient, specially when ordering Hot toys, but this is wild..

Order placed July, 22, 2019, and its estimated to ship in February but I've seen no email indicating such so I highly doubt mine is imminent.

I preordered this when it first went up on sideshow then cancelled a few months ago. Got tired of waiting but after seeing in hand pics I ordered it again from sideshow yesterday, got my shipping notice today.
I’m in the U.K.
sideshow do not prioritise pre orders

After I posted about them taking the shipping money soon...... they haven't so far so obviously haven't shipped to me yet.

After I posted about them taking the shipping money soon...... they haven't so far so obviously haven't shipped to me yet.
Sideshow suck, I pre ordered the qs joker day one & im god damn sure I was the last one on these boards to get it. I live chatted with them multiple times & they just talked ****.
They randomly fulfill orders-no question.

Ordered and paid in full on 7/22/19. Still says the expected ship date is Feb so let's see!

I ordered at Timewalker so it'll still probably be a few months, which is fine, I've got to move some stuff first lol.

Or anyone here? Anyone getting any movement on their Sideshow orders?
I havent received any update in the bloody tracking information since 12th Feb. I'm in Australia, and my order for the exclusive was given a shipping label on 12th Feb to ship out from HK, not the USA, via DHL. But the DHL tracking just indicates the shipping information was received on the 12th.

I asked DHL what the hell was going on, and their response was that the actual item has not been given to them. Only a shipping label has been generated, but they dont have the item yet. So they advised me to contact Sideshow.

It seems Sideshow doesnt even have a customer service email anymore, and you can only use the chat feature? It's frickin annoying that I've paid shipping and it hasnt moved for over almost 2 weeks!

I havent received any update in the bloody tracking information since 12th Feb. I'm in Australia, and my order for the exclusive was given a shipping label on 12th Feb to ship out from HK, not the USA, via DHL. But the DHL tracking just indicates the shipping information was received on the 12th.

I asked DHL what the hell was going on, and their response was that the actual item has not been given to them. Only a shipping label has been generated, but they dont have the item yet. So they advised me to contact Sideshow.

It seems Sideshow doesnt even have a customer service email anymore, and you can only use the chat feature? It's frickin annoying that I've paid shipping and it hasnt moved for over almost 2 weeks!
Sideshow.com/support

Back