1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is out Monday. It’s on pallets now!
Uh oh, now I need to decide if I want to keep my order with Sideshow. Not sure this is considered late beyond the 90 days to get my NRD back. If they've improved the battle damage back to proto levels, I'll likely keep it and enjoy it for a bit and then sell it off. If they did not improve the battle damage, I'll cancel based on the inferior product.

Uh oh, now I need to decide if I want to keep my order with Sideshow. Not sure this is considered late beyond the 90 days to get my NRD back. If they've improved the battle damage back to proto levels, I'll likely keep it and enjoy it for a bit and then sell it off. If they did not improve the battle damage, I'll cancel based on the inferior product.
My thoughts exactly. Although I think sideshow have to honour the nrd-it’s been massively delayed to when it should have been released so your within your rights to ask for the deposit back

Surely this extra time has been spent on making sure it is perfect......however I certainly wait with baited breath !

I had 2 on order (SSC & another state side retailer) for a couple years. I figured I didn't need two sloppy looking battle damaged figures, so I cancelled the SSC order and was able to claw back my NRD since the figure was late releasing according to their proposed release date so figure you'd be able to do the same.

Hell yeah! Ready to see how this comes out. Ive come to terms to the possibility that if the Battle Damage is less than ideal, I’m willing to pay an extra $100 to get it custom painted to get it touched up.

I canceled a while back and got my NRD back.

It will be same as the battle damged chest pieces they have been doing for years just on more of the figure so i'm not worried at all.

It will be same as the battle damged chest pieces they have been doing for years just on more of the figure so i'm not worried at all.
There was a version at one of the cons with really soft BD which took a lot of heat. They can't afford another Tony Stank backlash.

But I guess we'll see tomorrow/early next week-

Lol I don't think the BD could live up to expectations at this point. I've made peace with whatever we get.

Agree with both of these statements. :lol

It’s not like this is the first BD Iron Man figure they’ve done and there’s no template on what to expect. HT reuses and recycles things whenever they can, so I’d expect the same quality of BD as we’ve seen on previous recent figures.

Back