Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd probably agree with that. V1 may not look young enough but it's definitely more Bloom in the face than V2 I feel. Pulled mine out of my display to get a feeling if I wanted to sell or not. After putting the elven cloak on and did some styling to the hair. I'm feeling pretty confident I'll be keeping V1.
Sorry man, but this looks bad

Last edited:
Shane Poole just posted this pic. I'll let that speak for itself. Looking forward to seeing what Queen Studios delivers.

FB_IMG_1647632189389.jpg

V1 has a completely rectangular head. I definitely see more of Orlando in it than the V2, but I could never put that literal blockhead in my display and be happy with it. Had to go with the V2. Can still tell it's Legolas even if it's not Orlando.

If QS keeps theirs at $300 or under I'll absolutely pick that one up.

I didn't pick up the v2 Legolas... so I am tempted by the possibility of Queen Studio. I'm just not sure I'm willing to go $300 for Legolas, no matter how real he looks. I do not think I will be re-collecting my entire LOTR line-up at $300 a pop.

I might consider Gandalf, as I've never had one that I really liked... and I don't know whatever happened to Asmus' promise of being able to purchase the new Gandalf rooted head for those with the older Gandalf, but now I have no interest.

Still waiting for the Frodo replacement head too but I have given up hope on that a couple years ago. Likely Queen will do a Frodo two-pack with full shire gear and then a striped down Mt Doom version, maybe with Mordor armor. That I would buy to match the Gandalf.

Back