Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies if this has already been posted but check out this custom Legolas head sculpt. Sweet!

6344BF0B-B39F-4203-8D97-CC0046668684.jpeg

796A1D61-B419-48CE-8344-E754468C4B9E.jpeg

Last edited:
Sure, but how many need two of them? And for that price?
We’ll find out when QS put him up for PO.
I already have two of Legolas so don’t need another pair but I’d definitely consider selling the Asmus duo off and upgrading.

The two figure deluxe thing isn’t set set in stone yet so Legolas could also just be a single release.

Joker has two different sculpted expressions with differing applications of his face paint for two distinct scenes where he’s dressed differently.
Legolas is pretty consistent throughout the trilogy although he does have a pre and post Lothlorien look and the Helms Deep specific armour so there’s definitey potential for the twin pack… That may just be what QS have to do in order to offer the rooted heads.

Whatever the case, I’m excited to see what QS can do with the LOTR license.

Last edited:
LOTR is not that famous (sadly) as Ledger Joker, I'm 99% sure that QS will infact no do a a twin pack

C'mon popcultcha, release this guy already! They were supposed to have him in September last year. I get the delays but it still seems too long...
Yeah, I fear they might be languishing in a shipping container somewhere since Asmus said stock was sent out to their suppliers late last year. Have you emailed PC recently? I was thinking of emailing again, so maybe if they get hit with a bunch of them at once, they might up their efforts. Anyone else in the same boat (no pun intended) feel free to do the same. :)
Really want this guy on my shelf ASAP.

Yeah, I fear they might be languishing in a shipping container somewhere since Asmus said stock was sent out to their suppliers late last year. Have you emailed PC recently? I was thinking of emailing again, so maybe if they get hit with a bunch of them at once, they might up their efforts. Anyone else in the same boat (no pun intended) feel free to do the same. :)
Really want this guy on my shelf ASAP.
Have’nt recently. But I realised how long we’ve been waiting and I think a phone call is warranted. I plan to do it this week after Easter holidays. He also is no longer on the site so I would think the preorders are full. I‘ll post what they tell me if you like.

So I went ahead and called PC. The I guy i spoke to had no eta to provide me, but confirmed their po's for legolas had indeed filled up. He suggested to call again in a few months. Bit of a blow off if ever i heard one! A refund was mentioned but i used lots of pennies on this purchase so I don't want to lose them.

Back