Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow helm's deep Legolas!

VapidFreshCentipede-size_restricted.gif

Day one pre order for me. Any chance of a re release of gimili? I don't really think they can make a helms deep version of him because nothing really changes in his outfit, right?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Day one pre order for me. Any chance of a re release of gimili? I don't really think they can make a helms deep version of him because nothing really changes in his outfit, right?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Maybe some battle damage? Dirt or scuffed face or alternate angry face. But yeah his outfit never changed. He comically tried some Rohirrim chainmail and it was too big. Dwarven mail/armor would be superior anyway.

If the Helms Deep line continues I should hope Haldir is next, fingers crossed. Then the torch carrying Berserker? Im not sure who else they could tackle from the battle that is notable with major changes to their attire?
Gamling would be a great addition, maybe a couple Lorien elves?

If the Helms Deep line continues I should hope Haldir is next, fingers crossed. Then the torch carrying Berserker? Im not sure who else they could tackle from the battle that is notable with major changes to their attire?
Gamling would be a great addition, maybe a couple Lorien elves?

Can't imagine a Berserker without a big-a ss sword. Maybe a deluxe with both options, couple of wounds with removable arrows. Or separate releases if Asmus is still into variants (like the Last Alliance Elves).

Secret wish would be way out of the left field, Arwen at Helms Deep from the removed scenes.

That would be awesome. 2021 the year of the Lurtz! Has a good ring to it.

Okay but why do we have a thread for Helms Deep Legolas first? He must be releasing before Lurtz and Lurtz will be Q4. Also how can we have a Lurtz without an Amon Hen Aragorn and Boromir 2.0!?

Okay but why do we have a thread for Helms Deep Legolas first? He must be releasing before Lurtz and Lurtz will be Q4. Also how can we have a Lurtz without an Amon Hen Aragorn and Boromir 2.0!?
Take the vambraces and duster off of Slim Strider and bam, you?ve got Amon Hen Aragorn! I?d imagine that if Asmus tackle the strider look again it would be a ROTK version with red shirt and Anduril. But it may be a little while before they want to open themselves up to the aggro of attempting another Viggo sculpt.
And I think the only way we?ll see another Boromir is if they do him in his Gondorian armour from the extended edition scene in TTT including that big flag as an accessory.

Nice, I was hopeful we'd see another Legolas even though I recall a previous comment by Asmus suggesting it was unlikely at the time, and its my favorite version too! Definitely support the mixed molded and rooted hair, its the best compromise for elf headsculpts IMO.

Hopefully he has removable pauldrons so I can pick up 2 and use 1 as my FOTR version and repurpose the Legolas I currently have as a Hobbit version.

I know its probably a bit much to ask but if Asmus could please make a deluxe version of this Legolas which has both bows, HD sword, Orcrist etc. so we can display whichever version we want that would be perfect.

Take the vambraces and duster off of Slim Strider and bam, you?ve got Amon Hen Aragorn! I?d imagine that if Asmus tackle the strider look again it would be a ROTK version with red shirt and Anduril. But it may be a little while before they want to open themselves up to the aggro of attempting another Viggo sculpt.
And I think the only way we?ll see another Boromir is if they do him in his Gondorian armour from the extended edition scene in TTT including that big flag as an accessory.

Strider 2.0 is expensive even if I just need the body. I have the extra head from Deluxe HD Aragorn. Also the materials could use an upgrade.

Awesome I'm happy to hear Asmus is making a Helms Deep Legolas. Helms Deep Legolas is his coolest look IMO. I am also in support of half rooted and half sculpted hair, hopefully it turns out good. I currently have the helms deep aragorn and Gimli just shipped; I can complete the three hunters! I am also looking forward to a Uruk Hai figure to go with them. I wanna say I'll stop there and be happy with my collection but you know how collecting is!

Asmus, any chance you guys will consider using lamb hair as the hair for Legolas? Honestly, rooted synthetic hair is too shiny and makes the figures look like barbies.

Personally, I don't mind paying more for a deluxe version if its is lamb hair instead of synthetic hair.

Asmus, any chance you guys will consider using lamb hair as the hair for Legolas? Honestly, rooted synthetic hair is too shiny and makes the figures look like barbies.

Personally, I don't mind paying more for a deluxe version if its is lamb hair instead of synthetic hair.

Natural wool is a little curly,
unfortunately it is not suitable to Legolas' long blond hair.

Back