angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Penguin-Scarecrow-Professor Pyg-Cyborg Supes Body WIP

OMG, i am so pumped for this chris.... wow...:clap

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Penguin-Scarecrow-Professor Pyg-Cyborg Supes Body WIP

Awesome progress, hope to see this in person at next years FAMCON!!!

OMG, i am so pumped for this chris.... wow...:clap
Yeeeaah, buddy! He's really starting to come together. I have a pretty good idea on how to tackle the costume.

Awesome progress, hope to see this in person at next years FAMCON!!!
You kiddin'? By next year I'll have all of Metropolis built!:hi5:

Last edited:

Cyborg Supes is going to be intense! Loving it so far!

Finally rounding the corner on ol' Cy-Supes! Got the suit modified and the mechanical additions finished. The Reeves head is standing in while the finished sculpt is curing in the mold. Working on paint and weathering tonight and hope to have some finished pics up soon!:hi5:

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work -Cyborg Superman WIP-Updated 6/27!

Beyond floored by this one, phenomenal WIP so far, this really is going to be quite an amazing piece upon completion.

Wow, I have missed out on this. Really incredible custom work. The modification is really wonderful. Great work!!! looking forward to see it finished.

Cyborg Supes is looking great! I still swear that your Croc custom made all the base crocs go up on ebay. Awesome work, can't wait to see the supes finished!

Beyond floored by this one, phenomenal WIP so far, this really is going to be quite an amazing piece upon completion.

That just looks too damn good!

Fantastic execution. I can't wait to see full reveal :)

Wow, I have missed out on this. Really incredible custom work. The modification is really wonderful. Great work!!! looking forward to see it finished.

Cyborg Supes is looking great! I still swear that your Croc custom made all the base crocs go up on ebay. Awesome work, can't wait to see the supes finished!

Thanks guys! To be honest I had my doubts that it would translate well into 1/6, but the further along I go I become more and more convinced!

OMG! chris, when i asked you to tackle this i honestly never thought it would look this good. this way beyond my expectations, i am speechless. just speechless.:horror

Just to echo everyone else's sentiment Cyborg Supes is awesome bud, just can't describe how good. :clap

Your customs are fantastic. PM heading your way.

Finally rounding the corner on ol' Cy-Supes! Got the suit modified and the mechanical additions finished. The Reeves head is standing in while the finished sculpt is curing in the mold. Working on paint and weathering tonight and hope to have some finished pics up soon!:hi5:

That's awesome .

That has really come together nicely well done :clap

OMG! chris, when i asked you to tackle this i honestly never thought it would look this good. this way beyond my expectations, i am speechless. just speechless.:horror

Just to echo everyone else's sentiment Cyborg Supes is awesome bud, just can't describe how good. :clap

Wow is all I can say. And phenomenal.

Your customs are fantastic. PM heading your way.

That's awesome .

Thanks Guys!
Nexus-PM returned!

Gotta say I learned a lot working on this guy. First and foremost: Molding and casting is a messy business and the people who do it are Dark Wizards with skill far beyond mere mortals. I just pulled the first cast of the head and, well let's just say I'm looking forward to the second...

Casting is hard, worst us waiting most of a day for a mold to cure only to end up with a bubbly mess :lol

Casting is hard, worst us waiting most of a day for a mold to cure only to end up with a bubbly mess :lol

That is a fact! I just keep repeating to myself "as long as the original isn't ruined, I'm ok" and then say a little prayer when I crack 'em open.

Back