angry_fetus Custom Work- Skeletor WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Mr. Freeze WIP pg.4

Finished up on Mr. Freeze today. Quite pleased how he turned out! Let me know what you think:
IMG_4316_zps07575149.jpg

IMG_4300_zps5199e080.jpg

IMG_4320_zps845ebf7b.jpg

Wow! :horror
That is Sick!!!

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Mr. Freeze Completed on pg.5

He turned out fantastic! Love the frost build-up and the weathering on the metal.

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Couple of Jokers

Been a while since I had a chance to throw up some new stuff, but after I finished painting F-seb's Joker I had to share! If anyone is on the fence about picking up one of these, just buy it! It has great character perfect body proportions and is just a blast to paint!

Also finished up my New 52 Joker. Another really fun project and wonderful head sculpt by johnnyMS. He's doing a final run on these heads if you want to get on it and I can't recommend it enough!

Thanks for the shout out fetus both jokers came out awesome and I really love that mr freeze

wow chris, your work is just top notch my friend.,...huge talent here.....love the jokers...came out great.....the 52 is awesome.....i have the same f seb head, and done the same outfit...lol..kinda the only choice really...besides hot toys not much pickings for a outfit on e bay....

Looks awesome buddy! Love your jokers
Thanks!
Good **** my man great job!!!!
Much appreciated!

Great job on both of them! The 52 is wicked indeed!
Too kind!

Thanks for the shout out fetus both jokers came out awesome and I really love that mr freeze
Your sculpts are top notch! Thank you!

You know I love the 52 Joker but man you've done a great job with F_Seb's Joker too! Awesome paint job!
Thanks bud!

wow chris, your work is just top notch my friend.,...huge talent here.....love the jokers...came out great.....the 52 is awesome.....i have the same f seb head, and done the same outfit...lol..kinda the only choice really...besides hot toys not much pickings for a outfit on e bay....
Yeah there aren't too many options for the purple suit! I really like the tailoring on the BBK Clown outfit, but I can't see filling my display case with the same suit over and over again! Thanks for you kind words sir.

Hey all. Just up my Mad Hatter and thought I'd share him and a couple of paint jobs I'm working on. I recently picked up a DCD Joker pretty cheap and decided to put the head sculpt to good use. Pried off the hair carefully. Chopped off the jaw and nose and re-sculpted them to look a little less Joker-y.

Here's a good size comparison shot:

And some paint jobs I'm working on. First a Penguin face sculpt I did over an existing Rorschach head:

And yet another Mr. Freeze:

Re: angry_fetus Custom Work - Mad Hatter Finished, Penguin WIP

wow i echo what elvis said, that dcd joker head was a great idea chris....looks really good, and love the colors of the outfit,,:clap

Back